Insect & Pest Control
You're the master of your domain, and to keep your landscape in line, you have to take command with the right tools. Spectracide has easy-to-use, fast-acting lawn and garden products to give you the power to tame the toughest weed and bug invaders. Spectracide Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules are made with our exclusive Accelerator II technology, which speeds the release of the active ingredient into the mound. This product kills the queen and the colony. The ready-to-use granules can be quickly applied around and over the mound. The deep-reaching formula starts to work in minutes to eliminate the colony and limit the formation of new mounds. For best results, apply in morning or evening hours. Take charge in your backyard and make the smart choice with Spectracide weed and bug control products.
- Starts to kill in minutes and limits new mound formation
- Deep-reaching formula
- For use on fire ant mounds
- Kills the queen and the colony
- Resealable bag
Spectracide Bug Stop Home Barrier kills on contact to provide indoor plus outdoor insect control. This non-staining, no-odor spray gives up to 12 months of control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces, and also kills ants, spiders, fleas, ticks, crickets, earwigs, silverfish, stink bugs and other listed insects. The water-based, clear formula leaves no odor or oily residue. Use it indoors or as an outdoor foundation treatment. Spray inside the home in cracks and crevices, along baseboards, under sinks, behind stoves and refrigerators, and anywhere insects may hide. Use outside on outer surfaces of screens, door and window frames, porches, patios, buildings or wherever insects may enter.
- Indoor plus outdoor insect control
- Up to 12 months of control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces â€” also kills ants, roaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed insects
- Water-based, clear formula leaves no odor or oily residue
- No mixing required
- Kills bugs on contact
Between the carpool and the couch cushions, youâ€™re the CEO of the home front. Take care of your family â€“ and take care of business, no matter where household pests rear their ugly heads. Show bugs whoâ€™s boss with Hot Shot insecticides. Theyâ€™re your weapon of choice, giving you the clear advantage within your walls and at the bank. Save the day. Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer With Egg Kill kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs by contact and also offers control of fleas and dust mites. This non-staining, no odor formula can be used for spot treatment of mattress tufts, folds, vent holes and seams. To use this product, spray intended use areas until damp, but do not saturate. Inspect the area and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present. This product is for indoor use only. Do not treat pets with this product. People and pets should not be allowed in treated areas until the spray has dried. Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan.When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
- Bed bug treatment: Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer With Egg Kill kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs, adult and pre-adult (larvae) fleas and dust mites
- USE INDOORS: Spot treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes, buttons, creases, indentations and seams â€“ do not use on pets
- WATER-BASED FORMULA: This non-staining formula leaves no odor
- APPLICATION: Spray intended use areas until damp, but do not saturate â€“ inspect the area and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present
- TREAT BED BUGS AS PART OF A CYCLE: For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan â€” treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control
Insects invading your corner of the world? Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag productsÂ are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. With formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect controls have been arming homeowners in the battle against invading bugs for more years than any other brand.Black Flag Flea & Tick Spray Plus Growth Regulator Home Treatment kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and ticks indoors. Use it on carpets, upholstery, rugs and hard-to-reach places like baseboards and moldings. This formula contains Nylar insect growth regulator to break the flea life cycle by preventing fleas from developing into biting adults for up to 7 months. It also controls carpet beetles and dust mites. When used as directed, this product will not stain furnishings or carpeting. Inspect the treatment area for fleas two weeks after the initial treatment and reapply if necessary. If ticks are present, spray directly to kill. For long-term flea control, apply 1 gallon per 750 square feet. Use as part of a comprehensive flea and tick treatment plan that includes coordinated treatment of the home, yard and pet. Treatment and prevention work together, so it's key to treat all three areas simultaneously. This integrated pest management approach involves inspection, cleaning and targeting eggs, larvae and adults with the appropriate insecticides. Follow-up treatments are almost always necessary.
- HOME FLEA TREATMENT: Ideal for carpets, upholstery, rugs, baseboards and moldings.
- KILLS FLEAS, FLEA EGGS, FLEA LARVAE AND TICKS: Use as part of a comprehensive flea and tick treatment program â€“ also kills carpet beetles and dust mites.
- CONTAINS NYLAR: Insect growth regulator breaks the flea cycle â€“ prevents fleas from developing into biting adults for up to 7 months.
- FOR LONG-TERM FLEA CONTROL: Apply 1 gallon per 750 square feet.
- GUARANTEED: Guaranteed to work or your money back â€“ see product label for details.