Insect & Pest Control
Hot Shot Bed Bug Glue Trap provides an easy way to detect whether bed bugs are in your home. These disposable, ready-to-use traps detect bed bugs where they live and travel. These traps work best when placed in areas where bed bugs hide, such as on furniture and bed frame legs, between the mattress and box spring, on the floor and under furniture. This pesticide-free glue trap has a multifunctional design that helps provide early warning of bed bug infestations. When a bed bug is seen in the trap, begin the treatment process with Hot Shot bed bug control products. These traps are disposable â€“ replace as needed. Check the trap at least once per week for evidence of bed bugs, such as small, reddish-brown bugs the size of an apple seed, small blood stains or dark excreta spots, dead bed bugs, shed skins or small, whitish eggs.
- If you have not seen any bed bugs or are in prevention mode and want to ensure you are still bed bug-free, pesticide-free Hot Shot Bed Bug Glue Trap alerts you to the need to begin the treatment process
- Place anywhere bed bugs can hide, including under the bed, between the mattress and box spring and around the room
- Multifunctional design helps provide early warning of bed bug infestations
- Contains no killing agents â€“ check the trap at least once per week for evidence of bed bugs
- When a bed bug is seen in the trap, begin the treatment process and replace as needed
Harris Egg Kill and Resistant Bed Bug Killer, 32 oz. Ready-to-use kills bed bugs that have become resistant to pyrethroids and their eggs. Treat mattress seams and folds, box springs, furniture, closets, carpet edges and baseboards. Also treats luggage.
- Kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs and their eggs
- Treat mattress seams and folds
- Treat box springs, around the edge of carpets and baseboards
- Treat furniture and luggage