Insect & Pest Control
Donâ€™t let animals have the pick of the garden before you can. Deer, rabbits, moles and other four-legged pests enjoy your lawn and landscape as much as you do â€“ hit them in the nose so they wonâ€™t come back. Liquid Fence animal repellents use scent- and taste-deterring formulas that wonâ€™t harm animals or plants when used as directed. Invisible barrier. Clear results. Liquid Fence Deer & Rabbit Repellent Concentrate repels deer and rabbits before they feed! This concentrated liquid formula repels deer and rabbits from landscaped ornamental gardens, flowers, shrubs, trees and vines. The repellent works on scent, so deer and rabbits donâ€™t have to take a bite to be repelled. It is harmless to plants and animals when used and stored as directed, and can be applied year-round. The formula is long-lasting and rain resistant. Animalsâ€™ natural aversion to this scent will never diminish â€“ this product does not have to be rotated with other repellent brands. Reapply once a week for 3 weeks, then approximately once a month thereafter. Reapplication is recommended after excessive rainfall.
- Deer and rabbits donâ€™t have to eat vegetation for the repellent to be effectiveâ€”they have a natural aversion to the scent
- Use to treat landscaped ornamental gardens, flowers, shrubs, trees and vines
- Long-lasting, rain-resistant, concentrated liquid formula starts to work immediately
- Harmless to plants and animals when used and stored as directed
- No need to rotate with other repellent brands â€“ animalsâ€™ natural aversion to Liquid Fence Deer & Rabbit Repellent Ready-to-Use will never diminish
Harris Egg Kill and Resistant Bed Bug Killer, 32 oz. Ready-to-use kills bed bugs that have become resistant to pyrethroids and their eggs. Treat mattress seams and folds, box springs, furniture, closets, carpet edges and baseboards. Also treats luggage.
- Kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs and their eggs
- Treat mattress seams and folds
- Treat box springs, around the edge of carpets and baseboards
- Treat furniture and luggage