Insect & Pest Control
Spectracide Wasp & Hornet Killer3 aerosol eliminates wasp and hornet nests with a jet spray that reaches up to 27 feet. Use this product outdoors where insects live and breed. This productâ€™s powerful spray will also kill insects that return to the nest over the next few days. The non-staining formula can be used around most home siding depending on age and cleanliness (see product label for details). Also controls tent caterpillars, scorpions and ants. To control wasps, hornets and yellowjackets, spray at sunset when these insects are least active. Stand a safe distance from the nest â€“ donâ€™t stand directly underneath. If itâ€™s windy, stand with the wind at your back to avoid spray drift. Spray the nest until soaked. Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest. Do not use this product in or on electrical equipment due to the possibility of shock hazard.
- Kills wasps, hornets and yellowjackets, as well as tent caterpillars, scorpions and ants
- Up to 27 foot jet spray, Stand a safe distance from the nest while treating
- Eliminates the next, wait at least 24 hours before removing treated nests
- Kills insects that return to the nest over the next few days
- Apply at sunset when insects are least active and stand with the wind at your back to avoid spray drift