Insect & Pest Control
Harris 5-Minute Bed Bug Killer Foaming Spray is ready to use, kills all bed bug life stages: adults, nymphs and eggs. This new generation insecticide is used by Professional Exterminators. It is effective for residential and commercial use and it kills bed bugs in 5-minutes. Treat directly on mattresses, seams, folds, box springs, furniture, carpet edges, closets, baseboards, pet areas, luggage, backpacks and shoes. 1-Month Residual Foaming Spray is long-lasting, odorless, non-staining and dries clear.
- Kills bed bugs in 5-minutes
- Kills all bed bug life stages: adults, nymphs and eggs
- Effective for residential and commercial use
- Residual foaming spray kills for 1-month
- Odorless, non-staining and dries clear
- Treat directly on mattresses, seams, folds and box springs
- Use on furniture, carpet edges, closets and baseboards
Harris Egg Kill and Resistant Bed Bug Killer, 1 Gal. Ready-to-use kills bed bugs that have become resistant to pyrethroids and their eggs. Treat mattress seams and folds, box springs, furniture, closets, carpet edges and baseboards. Also treats luggage.
- Kills pyrehtroid resistant bed bugs and their eggs
- Treat mattress seams and folds
- Treat box springs, around the edge of carpets and baseboards
- Treat furniture and luggage
Harris Resistant Bed Bug Powder kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs. The powder is long-lasting. Container covers approximately 200 sq. ft. Easy to use applicator brush is included.
- Gallon bed bug killer can be used on box springs, mattresses, linens, carpets and more
- 16 oz. egg kill ends the bed bug's life cycle
- 2 lbs. diatomaceous earth bed bug killer with applicator can be used on beds, wall voids, cracks and crevices
- Duster applicator included
- Bed bug traps are a way to detect bed bugs in your home
- Bed bug bite relief gel provides instant relief from pain and itching associated with insect bites