Insect & Pest Control
Concentrated or Ready to Use
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Safe for Edibles
Spectracide 20 oz. Wasp and Hornet Aerosol Spray Killer
Item # 750389
Spectracide Wasp & Hornet Killer3 aerosol eliminates wasp and hornet nests with a jet spray that reaches up to 27 feet. Use this product outdoors where insects live and breed. This productâ€™s powerful spray will also kill insects that return to the nest over the next few days. The non-staining formula can be used around most home siding depending on age and cleanliness (see product label for details). Also controls tent caterpillars, scorpions and ants. To control wasps, hornets and yellowjackets, spray at sunset when these insects are least active. Stand a safe distance from the nest â€“ donâ€™t stand directly underneath. If itâ€™s windy, stand with the wind at your back to avoid spray drift. Spray the nest until soaked. Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest. Do not use this product in or on electrical equipment due to the possibility of shock hazard.
- Kills wasps, hornets and yellowjackets, as well as tent caterpillars, scorpions and ants
- Up to 27 foot jet spray, Stand a safe distance from the nest while treating
- Eliminates the next, wait at least 24 hours before removing treated nests
- Kills insects that return to the nest over the next few days
- Apply at sunset when insects are least active and stand with the wind at your back to avoid spray drift
Spectracide PRO 18 oz. Wasp and Hornet Killer Aerosol
Item # 3557094
SpectracidePRO Wasp & Hornet Killer is designed for fast knockdown to kill wasps, hornets and yellow jackets and eliminate the nests where they live and breed. This product also kills mud daubers. The jet spray reaches nests up to 20 feet away. This aerosol spray kills the entire nest and kills returning wasps and hornets for up to 4 weeks. This product has a dielectric breakdown voltage of 47,300 volts. Use this product outdoors only â€” never use indoors. Spray the nest until soaked, standing a safe distance from the nest. Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest (see product label for complete directions for application). To kill wasps, hornets and yellow jackets, spray 1 to 2 seconds, until surface is moist, under eaves and around screens, windows, doors, patios, cracks, holes and crevices or wherever else insects are noticed.
- Kills wasps, hornets, yellow jackets and mud daubers
- This product reaches nests up to 20 feet away
- Kills the entire nest and kills returning wasps and hornets for up to 4 weeks
- Dielectric breakdown voltage of 47,300 volts
- Apply at sunrise or sunset when insects are least active
Spectrum Diversified Bug Stop 16 oz. Aerosol Flying and Crawling Insect Killer
Item # 2479910
You're the master of your domain and to keep your landscape in line, you have to take command with the right tools. Spectracide has easy-to-use, fast-acting lawn and garden products to give you the power to tame the toughest weed and bug invaders. Spectracide Bug Stop Flying and Crawling Insect Killer2 kills on contact and keeps killing for 12 weeks, excluding mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets. For household use, this product kills ants (excluding fire ants and pharaoh ants), fleas, cockroaches, spiders and other pests listed. Spectracide Bug Stop Flying and Crawling Insect Killer2 is also non-staining. Shake well before use. Store this product in a cool, dry area. Do not transport or store this product below 32F. Read the entire label before use.
- Kills on contact
- Keeps killing up 12-weeks, excluding mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets
- For household use
- Kills ants (excluding fire ants and pharaoh ants), fleas, cockroaches, spiders and other pests listed
Spectracide 16 oz. Aerosol Carpenter Bee and Ground-Nesting Yellow jacket Killer Foam
Item # 2479912
Spectracide Carpenter Bee & Ground-Nesting Yellowjacket Killer Foaming Aerosol expands to hard-to-reach areas where insects live. The extension tube helps to direct spray into target treatment areas. For carpenter bees, treat active tunnels where activity has been observed. Leave the entrance hole open for 48 hours after application to allow the bees to contact and distribute the insecticide throughout the nest galleries. Then plug the entrance hole to prevent reinfestation of old nesting tunnels and reduce the chances of wood decay. For ground-nesting yellowjackets, use the extension tube to spray Spectracide Carpenter Bee & Ground-Nesting Yellowjacket Killer Foaming Aerosol directly into holes in the ground where yellowjacket activity has been observed. After 24 hours, cover the hole with soil. For best results, spray early in the morning or late in the evening when yellowjacket activity is low and most yellowjackets are in the nest. Read the entire label before use.
- Foam expands to where insects live â€“ extension tube lets you spray into hard-to-reach areas
- Treats active carpenter bee tunnels â€“ bees distribute the insecticide throughout the nest
- Spray foam aerosol directly into holes where yellowjacket activity has been observed
- For best results, spray yellowjackets early in the morning or late in the evening when yellowjacket activity is low
- Easy to use aerosol
Spectrum 1.33 Gal. Black Flag Extreme Home Insect Control, AccuShot Sprayer
Item # 3557098
Insects invading your corner of the world. Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag products are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. Black Flag products don't mess around. Our indoor/outdoor pest arsenal has been arming homeowners in the battles against invading bugs for more years than any other brand. With quick, decisive formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect control gets the job done and take no prisoners. The Black Flag Extreme Home Insect Control Plus Germ Killer is an indoor and outdoor insect kill that kills on contact. This product is equipped with the AccuShot Sprayer which is a continuous power spray with an extendable want that delivers comfort, power and precision just aim and spray. This non-staining, no odor formula provides up to 12-month control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces. Kill the bugs you see and kill the bugs you don't see with this economical do-it-yourself pest control.
- Kills on contact
- Up to 12-month control for cockroaches and ants on non-porous surfaces
- Indoor plus outdoor insect killer
- Do it yourself pest control
- Includes continuous power sprayer with extendable wand
Black Flag Flying Insect Killer 18 oz Aerosol Clean Fresh Scent
Item # 2479894
Black Flag Flying Insect Killer kills fast â€“ plus, it kills bugs landing on treated surfaces up to 12 weeks (excluding mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and yellowjackets). This formula is effective against houseflies, fruit flies, mosquitoes, wasps, hornets, yellowjackets, gnats, skipper flies and small flying moths and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Contains a clean, fresh scent. Indoors, use as a surface spray on window sills, window and door frames and other indoor surfaces where listed insects may land. You may also use as a space spray: Close all doors and windows, and spray upward into the center of the room with a slow, sweeping motion. For an average room, spray 5 to 10 seconds, moving toward the door. Outdoors, allow the fog to drift over the treatment area. Direct the spray toward bushes or grass from at least 4 to 6 ft away. Pay special attention to breeding areas, like garbage cans and compost piles. For best results, spray when the air is calm and allow a few minutes for the product to take effect.
- Controls houseflies, fruit flies, mosquitoes and other listed insects
- Use as a surface spray or space spray
- Controls listed insects on contact
- Kills up to 12 weeks, keeps killing bugs landing on treated surfaces (excluding mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and yellowjackets).
- Clean, fresh scent