Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Width (in.): 9.40 Product Width (in.): 3.125 Product Width (in.): 13.5 Clear All Refinements
Insects invading your corner of the world. Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag products are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. Black Flag products don't mess around. Our indoor/outdoor pest arsenal has been arming homeowners in the battles against invading bugs for more years than any other brand. With quick, decisive formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect control gets the job done and take no prisoners. The Black Flag Extreme Home Insect Control Plus Germ Killer is an indoor and outdoor insect kill that kills on contact. This product is equipped with the AccuShot Sprayer which is a continuous power spray with an extendable want that delivers comfort, power and precision just aim and spray. This non-staining, no odor formula provides up to 12-month control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces. Kill the bugs you see and kill the bugs you don't see with this economical do-it-yourself pest control.
- Kills on contact
- Up to 12-month control for cockroaches and ants on non-porous surfaces
- Indoor plus outdoor insect killer
- Do it yourself pest control
- Includes continuous power sprayer with extendable wand
Answer Boric Acid 16 oz. Insecticidal Dust is a long-lasting effective solution for taking care of roaches, palmetto bugs, ants, silverfish and fleas. The dust comes in a 16 oz. bottle Ready to use. Since the active ingredient composes 99% of the insecticidal dust, you get more for your money from this product that can be used indoors or outdoors. The Answer 16 oz. Boric Acid Insecticidal Dust comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Dust is non-staining
- Ready to use with puffer bottle
- Active ingredient is boric acid
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Can be used in mop water solution
Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules kill more than 100 types of lawn-damaging insects as listed. This formula kills on contact for season-long control against ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants). These granules also help protect your home from crickets, fire ants, chinch bugs, armyworms (fall and yellow-striped), billbugs, cutworms, earwigs, fleas, roaches (German and American), grubs, sod webworms, European crane flies, ticks and other listed insects. Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation. Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage. Apply Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules when the grass is dry, then water the lawn lightly immediately after application. Once the treated area has been watered in and is dry, children and pets can return to the lawn. Read entire label before use.
- Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation
- Kills more than 100 insect types above and below ground, including ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants), crickets, armyworms, cutworms, grubs, ticks and others as listed
- Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage
- Apply when insects and grubs are active in the lawn and soil
- Distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application