Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 2.563 Product Depth (in.): 2.10 Product Depth (in.): 22.50 Clear All Refinements
Outdoor enthusiasts know that when the going gets tough, so should their insect repellent. However extreme the activity or terrain, there's a Repel insect repellent designed to offer dependable coverage that lasts as long as you need it to. Repel products make effective mosquito protection simple under any circumstance â€“ so you can heed the call of the wild wherever the trail takes you. Repel Insect Repellent Sportsmen Max Formula 40% DEET repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas. A tough repellent for any adventure, this formula contains 40% DEET. This insect repellent is designed specifically for outdoor enthusiasts exposed to the toughest conditions. Repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses. The easy-to-use aerosol spray stores nicely with outdoor gear or in your backpack. Take everywhere for effective, long-lasting protection.DEET has been used as an insect repellent in the United States for more than 50 years. Itâ€™s recommended for those spending longer periods of time outdoors, in more heavily infested conditions. Recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for effective, long-lasting protection against mosquitoes, DEET is also an effective repellent for ticks. DEET-based products are available in a wide variety of Repel formulas, including aerosols, sprays and wipes.Â DEET insect repellents with 30 percent concentrations or lower can be used on children ages 2 months and older.
- Repels: create a barrier against mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the zika, west nile, dengue and chikungunya viruses, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas
- CONTAINS 40% DEET: Provides long-lasting protection in the great outdoors â€“ this is one of the highest DEET concentrations available in an aerosol.
- DEVELOPED FOR OUTDOOR ENTHUSIASTS: Especially for campers, backpackers, golfers, hunters, bikers, hikers, joggers, ball players and others who are active outdoors.
- LASTING PROTECTION: Long-lasting protection ensures that you have the toughest repellent for any adventure.
- AEROSOL SPRAY: Aerosol can is easily packed with your outdoor gear so it's ready whenever you need it.
Suitable for spraying from up to 20 ft. away in outdoor areas. The Raid Ready-to-Use Aerosol Wasp and Hornet Killer is designed to kill wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, mud-daubers and bees within seconds. This product can be used to kill an entire nest population by spraying the nest until it is saturated.
- Kills wasps and hornets on contact and with residual action to help keeps areas free of pests
- Can be used to kill the entire nest
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Covers up to 22 sq. ft. and can be sprayed from up to 20 ft. away
- Childproof cap for safety
In summertime, life outside is just better. Cutter insect repellents keep your family covered through all of the outdoor fun â€“ so you can soak up some sun without swatting biting bugs. With a range of formulations to choose from, itâ€™s easy to pick the right Cutter product for any outdoor activity, whether youâ€™re lounging at the beach, cheering on your favorite soccer player or just enjoying the backyard. Makes you invisible to bugs. Cutter Backwoods Insect Repellent in a limited-edition patriotic can is ideal for outdoor celebrations, with a formula that repels insects up to 10 hours. The sweat-resistant aerosol spray formula provides long-lasting protection against mosquitoes and other biting insects. This 25 percent DEET formula repels mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses. Cutter Backwoods Insect Repellent wards off other annoying insects, too, including ticks, biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, chiggers and fleas. The aerosol spray is perfect for hiking, camping and other activities you like to do in the great outdoors. For outdoor use only. Read entire label before use.Cutter insect repellents have been helping families have fun together outdoors for more than 50 years. Goodbye mosquitoes. Hello, summer.
- REPELS MOSQUITOES UP TO 10 HOURS: Formula contains 25 percent DEET.
- SWEAT RESISTANT: Wonâ€™t sweat off â€“ lets you be active in the outdoors even in warm, humid conditions.
- LIMITED EDITION CAN: Patriotic design perfect for outdoor celebrations.
- REPELS MOSQUITOES, TICKS, GNATS, BITING FLIES, CHIGGERS & FLEAS: Create a barrier against annoying bugs that can spoil the outdoors.
- REPELS A VARIETY OF MOSQUITOES: Effective against mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses.
The power is in your hands to keep your landscape in line â€“ unleash it with Spectracide lawn and garden products. Our easy-to-use, fast-acting insect, lawn disease and weed control solutions help you tame lawn and landscape invaders with incredible pest-punishing power. Take command with Spectracide brand. You hold the power.Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules kill more than 100 types of lawn-damaging insects as listed. This formula kills on contact for season-long control against ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants). These granules also help protect your home from crickets, fire ants, chinch bugs, armyworms (fall and yellow-striped), billbugs, cutworms, earwigs, fleas, roaches (German and American), grubs, sod webworms, European crane flies, ticks and other listed insects. Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation. Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage.Apply Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules when the grass is dry, then water the lawn lightly immediately after application. Once the treated area has been watered in and is dry, children and pets can return to the lawn. Read entire label before use. Available in a 1 pound shaker canister; a 10 pound bag that covers up to 12,500 square feet of lawn; and a 20 pound bag that covers up to 25,000 square feet of lawn.
- Kills lawn insects: use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation
- KILLS MORE THAN 100 INSECT TYPES: Kills insects above and below ground, including ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants), crickets, armyworms, cutworms, grubs, ticks and others as listed.
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage.
- CONTROLS GRUBS: Treat any time between late July and early October.
- GRANULAR FORMULA: Distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application.