Insect & Pest Control
Suitable for spraying from up to 20 ft. away in outdoor areas. The Raid Ready-to-Use Aerosol Wasp and Hornet Killer is designed to kill wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, mud-daubers and bees within seconds. This product can be used to kill an entire nest population by spraying the nest until it is saturated.
- Kills wasps and hornets on contact and with residual action to help keeps areas free of pests
- Can be used to kill the entire nest
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Covers up to 22 sq. ft. and can be sprayed from up to 20 ft. away
- Childproof cap for safety
The Havahart Large 1-Door Animal Trap is an all-metal cage that's been designed by professional trappers. It features a spring-loaded door for safe, secure catches. Animal control officers also trust and use these live animal traps so can you. Use it to trap raccoons, opossums, skunks, armadillos, groundhogs and other similar-sized animals. Havahart one-door animal cage traps are constructed of sturdy, rust-resistant wire mesh with steel reinforcements and measure approximately 32 in. L. Each trap is built to last and galvanized for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. This trap includes mesh openings that are smaller than competing traps of comparable size, which prevent escapes and stolen bait. A solid, locking door and sensitive trigger ensures quick, secure capture that targets a specific animal size while eliminating undesired catches. Solid handle guards also protect the user while transporting an animal. At the same time, smoothed internal edges protect and prevent the animal from injuring itself.
- Ideal for humanely capturing raccoons, stray cats, groundhogs (woodchucks), opossums, armadillos and similar-size nuisance animals
- Dimensions: 31.98 in. x 10.6 in. x 12.14 in.
- 1 spring-loaded solid metal door
- Smoothed internal edges prevent injuries to animals
- Designed for higher catch rate and fewer escapes
- Made to last - resists rust and corrosion
- Comes fully assembled and ready to use
- Trigger rod is located outside of the trap so animal cannot damage it while in the trap
- Designed by professional trappers