Insect & Pest Control
Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets immediately. Kills the entire nest. Residual action kills wasps and hornets returning to the nest. For Outdoor use only.
- Fast acting
- Highly effective
- Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets
- Long distance spray action
The Stick-Em Glue Board captures mice and insects with no need for dangerous poisons or touchy traps. The boards can be used flat or folded into a tunnel. The trays are made of cardboard. The Pest Catchers Glue Board comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Glue works at a variety of temperatures
- No poison pest removal option
- 12-count, 12-packs per case
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
A broad spectrum insecticide highly effective against ants, spiders, scorpions, beetles, cockroaches and other pests listed on the label. Kills on contact and protects for up to 3 months. Seeks out bugs where they hide. For indoor and outdoor use. Do not use in food/feed areas.
- Kills on contact
- Protects up to 3 months
- Kills lice and their eggs
- Seeks out bugs where they hide
Instantly saturates insects and their nests with a 20 jet blast. Knocks down and kills on contact. Now with residual action that kills wasps and hornets returning to the nest. For any outdoor worker around electric and power utilities, telecommunications equipment and installation sites, bridge and tower maintenance, cable and wire installation sites, industrial plant grounds, warehouses, farm structures and buildings. 20 oz. (Net 14 oz.) aerosol can. 12/case.
- High output jet blast reaches up to 20 to soak harmful insects and their nests
- Fast-acting and high strength formula kills wasps, hornets, yellow jackets and bees on contact
- Kills with residual action as wasps and hornets return to their nests
- High dielectric strength of 47,300 volts
- Contains no chlorinated solvents
- S.D.[L.] Safety Data Label right on the can
Dealing with a rat infestation is hassle enough without adding in the inconvenience of constantly checking traps. With the Victor Smart-Kill Electronic Rat Trap, you can find out the progress of your trapping no matter where you are. The powerful trap works by delivering a humane, high-voltage shock to eliminate rodent invaders. Featuring innovative Wi-Fi technology, the Smart-Kill trap will send a notification to the compatible app on your smartphone once a catch is made so you will always know when its time to empty your trap without having to check. The user-friendly app is quick to set up and pair with your trap. It also offers the flexibility to give each trap in your pest management system a unique name so you can easily identify them. In addition to alerting you of a catch, the app will also keep track of each traps total number of kills, as well monitor battery life. For the ultimate in convenience, the Victor Smart-Kill Electronic Rat Trap also offers an easily removable kill chamber. This unique design ensures that the trap is easy to bait, empty and clean. By providing easy access to the included bait cup, you can get your trap set up in no time. Simply apply a high protein bait, such as peanut butter, to the bait cup, place your trap in an area with high rodent activity and turn it on. Once your mobile device alerts you of a catch, simply dispose of the dead rat for a No-Touch, No-See experience.
- Smart kill for your smart home - receive kill alerts on your mobile device and only check traps when alerted
- Monitor traps from anywhere via the user-friendly mobile app
- Victor Pest App is able to monitor an unlimited number of traps simultaneously
- Kills up to 50 rats per set of batteries with high-voltage shock
- Removable lid allows for no-touch disposal of dead rodents simply open and empty into the trash
- For best results use high-protein baits such as peanut butter, hazelnut spread or beef jerky
- For indoor use only
- Requires 4 C batteries (not included)