Insect & Pest Control
No matter where your pest problem rears its ugly head, Hot Shot insecticides are the answer to whatâ€™s bugging you. Hot Shot MaxAttrax Ant Bait works in 24 hours, killing the queen and destroying the colony. The unique attractant in the bait stations gets ants to the bait fast, so they die fast. The child-resistant bait stations last for up to 3 months for continued protection. They are effective against both sugar and grease-feeding ants. Place the 4 bait stations along ant trails or in other out-of-the-way places near walls, in cabinets and under sinks and refrigerators to catch ants where they travel most. Safe for use indoors or outdoors. For continued indoor control, replace baits every six months or sooner if infestation is heavy or bait stations are empty. When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
- Kill ants now: hot shot maxattrax ant bait provides relief from even tough ant problems
- It kills the queen and destroys the colony.
- This product kills the ants you see and kills the hidden ants you don't see.
- QUICK KILL FORMULA: This long-lasting formula starts killing in hours and works for up to 6 months indoors.
- HEAVY DUTY STATIONS FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: Use near walls, in closets and cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants
The Stick-Em Glue Board captures mice and insects with no need for dangerous poisons or touchy traps. The boards can be used flat or folded into a tunnel. The trays are made of cardboard. The Pest Catchers Glue Board comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Glue works at a variety of temperatures
- No poison pest removal option
- 12-count, 12-packs per case
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Mice, Ants, Beetles, Roaches, Spiders, Stink Bugs, Centipedes, Crickets, Earwigs, Palmetto Bugs, Silverfish, Sowbugs and Pillbugs
Dealing with a rat infestation is hassle enough without adding in the inconvenience of constantly checking traps. With the Victor Smart-Kill Electronic Rat Trap, you can find out the progress of your trapping no matter where you are. The powerful trap works by delivering a humane, high-voltage shock to eliminate rodent invaders. Featuring innovative Wi-Fi technology, the Smart-Kill trap will send a notification to the compatible app on your smartphone once a catch is made so you will always know when its time to empty your trap without having to check. The user-friendly app is quick to set up and pair with your trap. It also offers the flexibility to give each trap in your pest management system a unique name so you can easily identify them. In addition to alerting you of a catch, the app will also keep track of each traps total number of kills, as well monitor battery life. For the ultimate in convenience, the Victor Smart-Kill Electronic Rat Trap also offers an easily removable kill chamber. This unique design ensures that the trap is easy to bait, empty and clean. By providing easy access to the included bait cup, you can get your trap set up in no time. Simply apply a high protein bait, such as peanut butter, to the bait cup, place your trap in an area with high rodent activity and turn it on. Once your mobile device alerts you of a catch, simply dispose of the dead rat for a No-Touch, No-See experience.
- Smart kill for your smart home - receive kill alerts on your mobile device and only check traps when alerted
- Monitor traps from anywhere via the user-friendly mobile app
- Victor Pest App is able to monitor an unlimited number of traps simultaneously
- Kills up to 50 rats per set of batteries with high-voltage shock
- Removable lid allows for no-touch disposal of dead rodents simply open and empty into the trash
- For best results use high-protein baits such as peanut butter, hazelnut spread or beef jerky
- For indoor use only
- Requires 4 C batteries (not included)
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Rats