Insect & Pest Control
Concentrated or Ready to Use
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Safe for Edibles
Hot Shot 17.5 oz. Unscented Hot Shot Ant and Roach Killer
Item # 3557095
When ants, roaches and other pesky insects invade your home, stop them in their tracks with Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer aerosol. This formula kills listed insects on contact and keeps killing up to 12 weeks on non-porous surfaces (excluding Oriental cockroaches). Plus, it reduces 99.9% of the germs Staphylococcus aureus and Enterobacter aerogenes on hard, non-porous, non-food-contact surfaces. No residual sanitizer action. Not for primary use as a sanitizer.) insects may leave behind. Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer controls cockroaches (excluding Oriental cockroaches), ants (excluding fire ants and pharaoh ants), carpenter ants, crickets, firebrats, fleas, silverfish and spiders (except brown recluse spiders). The aerosol spray leaves behind a fresh floral scent. Use Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer as a spot treatment indoors â€“ spray along baseboards, around appliances and behind sinks. Other areas where insects are often found include: in cracks and crevices; around pipes and plumbing; around waste containers; and in dark corners of rooms, cabinets and closets.
- Kills cockroaches (on non-porous surfaces; excluding Oriental cockroaches), ants (excluding fire ants and pharaoh ants), carpenter ants, crickets, firebrats, fleas, silverfish and spiders (except brown recluse spiders)
- Residual formula keeps on killing for up to 12 weeks on non-porous surfaces (excluding Oriental cockroaches)
- Reduces 99.9% of germs (Staphylococcus aureus and Enterobacter aerogenes on hard, non-porous, non-food-contact surfaces. No residual sanitizer action. Not for primary use as a sanitizer.) insects may leave behind â€“ see product label for details
- Easy to use aerosol
Item # REN05021-AM
A broad spectrum insecticide highly effective against ants, spiders, scorpions, beetles, cockroaches and other pests listed on the label. Kills on contact and protects for up to 3 months. Seeks out bugs where they hide. For indoor and outdoor use. Do not use in food/feed areas.
- Kills on contact
- Protects up to 3 months
- Kills lice and their eggs
- Seeks out bugs where they hide
Spectrum Diversified Bug Stop 16 oz. Aerosol Flying and Crawling Insect Killer
Item # 2479910
You're the master of your domain and to keep your landscape in line, you have to take command with the right tools. Spectracide has easy-to-use, fast-acting lawn and garden products to give you the power to tame the toughest weed and bug invaders. Spectracide Bug Stop Flying and Crawling Insect Killer2 kills on contact and keeps killing for 12 weeks, excluding mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets. For household use, this product kills ants (excluding fire ants and pharaoh ants), fleas, cockroaches, spiders and other pests listed. Spectracide Bug Stop Flying and Crawling Insect Killer2 is also non-staining. Shake well before use. Store this product in a cool, dry area. Do not transport or store this product below 32F. Read the entire label before use.
- Kills on contact
- Keeps killing up 12-weeks, excluding mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets
- For household use
- Kills ants (excluding fire ants and pharaoh ants), fleas, cockroaches, spiders and other pests listed
Black Flag 17.5 oz. Ant and Roach Killer Aerosol Unscented Spray
Item # 2479893
Black Flag Ant & Roach Killer controls roaches, ants, crickets, fleas, silverfish, spiders and other listed insects indoors on contact with an unscented, no-mess formula. Keeps controlling roaches, ants (excluding pharaoh and fire), silverfish and crickets for up to 16 weeks. Spiders (like black widow and wolf spiders) must be sprayed directly to be killed. Use along and behind baseboards; beneath and behind sinks, stoves, refrigerators and cabinets; around plumbing and other utility installations; around waste containers and wherever else these pests may find entrance. Use along and behind baseboards, appliances, sinks, pipes and plumbing. When treating for ants, spray around door and window frames, other entry points and trails. To treat fleas and brown dog ticks, spray infested areas such as pet beds and resting quarters. Remove old pet bedding and clean or replace with clean, fresh bedding. Pets should not be treated with this product â€“ to control the source of flea infestations, treat your pet with a product registered for application to animals.
- Protects your home from ants, roaches and other listed insects
- Controls listed insects on contact
- Kills up to 16 weeks, keeps killing roaches, ants (excluding pharaoh and fire), silverfish and crickets
- Non-Staining, when used as directed
Hot Shot No-Mess Fogger 1.2 oz (3 Pack) Aerosol With Odor Neutralizer
Item # 3557728
Hot Shot No-Mess! Fogger With Odor Neutralizer creates an extremely fine, dry penetrating fog that stays airborne and reaches deep into cracks, crevices and under furniture and appliances to flush out and kill hidden bugs on contact. Kills black carpet beetles, brown dog ticks, carpenter ants, crickets, earwigs, firebrats, fleas, gnats, houseflies, mosquitoes, palmetto bugs, pillbugs, rice weevils, roaches, saw toothed grain beetles, silverfish, small flying moths, spiders and waterbugs. Does not control bed bugs. When used as directed, this odorless, non-staining dry fog will not harm drapes, upholstery, fabrics, carpeting, bedspreads, floor tiles, wood floors, linens, furniture, walls, clothing, ceilings, shades or blinds. Kills both flying and crawling insects on contact and keeps killing for weeks. One can of this product treats up to 2,000 cubic feet of unobstructed space. Read and follow all label directions before using this product.
- Kills on contact â€“ and keeps killing for up to 6 weeks
- Creates a fine, penetrating mist that reaches deep into cracks and crevices to kill the bugs you see and kill the bugs you don't see
- No need to turn off pilot lights, deeper-reaching, dry fog technology
- Use in enclosed spaces such as apartments, attics, basements, barns, boat cabins, cabins, campers, crawl spaces, garages, homes, households, sheds, storage areas and trailers.
- This non-staining, odorless formula won't leave a messy residue
Bird-X Pest-X All-Pest Rodent and Insect Repeller #1 Best Seller Commercial Technology Pest Control 500 sq. ft. (2-Pack)
Item # 3569125
Easy to use, easy to forget plug-in pest control device. Just plug it in - effectively chases away pests in home or office. Effective on rodent pests like mice and also insects like spiders, ants and cockroaches. Safe for use around children and pets. No poisons, chemicals or traps. Use anywhere pests are seen. Ideal for basements, garages, attics, crawl spaces, barns, sheds. Covers average size rooms, use more units for large spaces or in rooms with a lot of furniture. 2 units per 2-pack. Uses ultrasonic, silent technology.
- Commercial technology superior to every other brand
- #1 best seller
- Inexpensive, effective solution
- Safe around humans and pets
- 500 sq. ft. coverage per unit
Spectracide 32 fl. oz. Termite and Carpenter Ant Killer Concentrate
Item # 2487150
Don't let your investment in your home, deck, garage, fences and other wood structures be threatened by wood destroying insects. Spectracide Terminate Termite and Carpenter Ant Killer Concentrate kills destructive termites and carpenter ants on contact. It also controls nuisance pests for up to 8 weeks. Just add the concentrated liquid to water in a pressure sprayer and use it for spot treatments directly on nests, as well as areas likely to be infested, such as wood surfaces, voids and tunnels in damaged wood, in structural voids, along cracks and along crawl spaces. Outdoors, spray surfaces of porches, wooden decks and patios, wooden fences, window frames, doorways, foundations, garages, and other areas. Spectracide Terminate Termite and Carpenter Ant Killer Concentrate also provides effective control of other nuisance and wood-destroying insects, including ants, carpenter beetles, and wood-boring beetles including powder-post beetles. The 32 fl. oz. bottle covers up to 16,000 sq. ft.
- Kills on contact
- Use indoors and outdoors
- One quart voces up to 16,000 sq. ft.
- Kills termites, carpenter ants, carpenter bees, wood boring beetles and more
- 32 fl. oz. size
Spartan Chemical CR-2 14 oz. Roach and Ant Killer
Item # 814260
CR-2 Roach and Ant Killer provides quick killing action and residual control for up to 3-months. CR-2 Roach and Ant Killer is formulated to eliminate and control reinfestations by ants, bees, carpenter ants, carpet beetles, centipedes, cockroaches, crickets, earwigs, firebrats, fleas, flour beetles, grain beetles, ground beetles, millipedes, mole crickets, moths, pill bugs, sow bugs, spiders, ticks and many other crawling insects.
- Provides quick killing action and residual control for up to 3-months
- Apply to all areas where pests crawl and hide especially in crack, crevices and hidden areas
- Contains a pleasing cherry scent
- Convenient aerosol packaging for ease of use