Insect & Pest Control
When roaches invade your home, stop them in their tracks with Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait. A roach can live up to a month without food but can only survive 7 days without water; roaches most often enter homes in search of water and are frequently found near water sources in the kitchen and bathroom. Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait is extremely attractive to roaches because it combines an attractive food source with the water source they need, delivering a lethal dose of active ingredient quickly. When ingested, the liquid bait kills roaches and the eggs they carry within hours. It kills both large and small roaches where they breed. Place Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait stations where roaches have been seen, or in out-of-the-way places near walls in cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators and in closets. Check the bait stations once per month to ensure bait is still present in the station. Replace bait stations every three months or sooner if empty bait stations are found.
- Quick-kill formula kills both large and small roaches where they breed
- This bait is extremely attractive to roaches because it combines an attractive food source with the water source they need
- Delivers a lethal dose quickly to roaches and the eggs they carry
- Place ready-to-use bait stations on a flat surface in areas where roaches have been spotted
- Kills in hours
Protect your lawn with Black Flag Extreme Lawn Insect Killer Plus Fungus Control Granules. This dual-action formula kills harmful lawn insects by contact and prevents and kills all major listed fungi and the lawn diseases they cause. Use outdoors on your lawn to prevent and kill brown patch, rust, powdery mildew and other listed fungi as well as control ants as listed, fleas, Japanese beetles (adults), grasshoppers, mole crickets and other listed insects. Use a broadcast spreader to quickly and uniformly distribute the granules over your yard. Water after application. This product is highly effective when used to prevent listed fungi and the lawn diseases they cause. Start treating when grass begins to turn green in the spring or when signs of lawn disease caused by listed fungi or insect damage are first noticed. For best control, treat every 2 weeks.
- Kills harmful insects and prevents and kills all major listed fungi and the lawn diseases they cause
- Kills listed lawn insects by contact, including listed ant types, fleas, Japanese beetles (adults)
- Prevents and kills brown patch, rust, powdery mildew and other listed lawn fungi
- Apply outdoors on lawns with a broadcast spreader
- Dual-action formula