Insect & Pest Control
When roaches invade your home, stop them in their tracks with Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait. A roach can live up to a month without food but can only survive 7 days without water; roaches most often enter homes in search of water and are frequently found near water sources in the kitchen and bathroom. Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait is extremely attractive to roaches because it combines an attractive food source with the water source they need, delivering a lethal dose of active ingredient quickly. When ingested, the liquid bait kills roaches and the eggs they carry within hours. It kills both large and small roaches where they breed. Place Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait stations where roaches have been seen, or in out-of-the-way places near walls in cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators and in closets. Check the bait stations once per month to ensure bait is still present in the station. Replace bait stations every three months or sooner if empty bait stations are found.
- Quick-kill formula kills both large and small roaches where they breed
- This bait is extremely attractive to roaches because it combines an attractive food source with the water source they need
- Delivers a lethal dose quickly to roaches and the eggs they carry
- Place ready-to-use bait stations on a flat surface in areas where roaches have been spotted
- Kills in hours
Answer Kills Mice with reusable Mouse Bait Station is a bait station designed for indoor or outdoor pest control. The station houses Top Gun Bait Block that is lethal to mice. This bait station comes pre-filled with 0.01% bromethalin active bait block for home use with Top Gun Bait Block. Answer Kills Mice with reusable Mouse Bait Station comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Houses 1 oz. bait block at a time
- Moisture resistant bait station
- Comes with 3 oz. of additional bait
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Stop feed action
- Bitrex to deter pets and children
Big D METERED INSECTICIDE is an EPA registered aerosol that may be used in commercial food service and preparation areas of milk houses, hospitals, hotels, motels, factories, stores, ships, clubs, restaurants or schools. This blend of natural pyrethrin, piperonyl butoxide and MGK 264 is classified F-1 by the USDA and is effective on flies, mosquitoes, gnats and small moths. Great for anywhere insects are an annoyance, 1 can will treat up to 6000 cu. ft. of air space for 30-days, 24-hours a day. This product is designed specially for use with Big D metered aerosol dispensers.
- Effective on flies, mosquitoes, gnats and small moths
- 1 can will treat up to 6000 cu. ft. space for 30-days, 24-hours a day
- May be used in commercial food service and food preparation areas
- Blend of natural pyrethrin, piperonyl butoxide and MGK 264
- Contains no CFCs
- 12 per case