Insect & Pest Control
When roaches invade your home, stop them in their tracks with Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait. A roach can live up to a month without food but can only survive 7 days without water; roaches most often enter homes in search of water and are frequently found near water sources in the kitchen and bathroom. Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait is extremely attractive to roaches because it combines an attractive food source with the water source they need, delivering a lethal dose of active ingredient quickly. When ingested, the liquid bait kills roaches and the eggs they carry within hours. It kills both large and small roaches where they breed. Place Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait stations where roaches have been seen, or in out-of-the-way places near walls in cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators and in closets. Check the bait stations once per month to ensure bait is still present in the station. Replace bait stations every three months or sooner if empty bait stations are found.
- Quick-kill formula kills both large and small roaches where they breed
- This bait is extremely attractive to roaches because it combines an attractive food source with the water source they need
- Delivers a lethal dose quickly to roaches and the eggs they carry
- Place ready-to-use bait stations on a flat surface in areas where roaches have been spotted
- Kills in hours
Shoo pest bird away humanely with this inflatable predator. Scare Eyes inflate to 18 in. Dia and feature giant eye shapes, appearing to birds as a giant predator. Made of durable vinyl, Scare Eyes feature bright colors around eyes, shiny Mylar pupils and tail. Hang where pest birds are a problem and the wind does the rest. Much more effective than plastic owl statues that do not move. Developed originally for agricultural use. Rotate all 3 colors for greatest effect.
- Huge 18 in. menacing inflatable ball
- Eyes on front and back strike fear in birds
- More effective than plastic owls
- Works on most pesky birds
- 3 deterrents included