Insect & Pest Control
You're the master of your domain, and to keep your landscape in line, you have to take command with the right tools. Spectracide has easy-to-use, fast-acting lawn and garden products to give you the power to tame the toughest weed and bug invaders. Spectracide Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules are made with our exclusive Accelerator II technology, which speeds the release of the active ingredient into the mound. This product kills the queen and the colony. The ready-to-use granules can be quickly applied around and over the mound. The deep-reaching formula starts to work in minutes to eliminate the colony and limit the formation of new mounds. For best results, apply in morning or evening hours. Take charge in your backyard and make the smart choice with Spectracide weed and bug control products.
- Starts to kill in minutes and limits new mound formation
- Deep-reaching formula
- For use on fire ant mounds
- Kills the queen and the colony
- Resealable bag
Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer With Egg Kill kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs by contact and also offers control of fleas and dust mites. This non-staining, no odor formula can be used for spot treatment of mattress tufts, folds, vent holes and seams. To use this product, spray intended use areas until damp, but do not saturate. Inspect the area and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present. This product is for indoor use only. Do not treat pets with this product. People and pets should not be allowed in treated areas until the spray has dried. Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan.
- Kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs, adult and pre-adult (larvae) fleas and dust mites
- Spot treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes, buttons, creases, indentations and seams â€“ do not use on pets
- This non-staining formula leaves no odor
- Spray intended use areas until damp, but do not saturate â€“ inspect the area and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present
- For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan â€” treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control