Insect & Pest Control
Hot Shot Fogger With Odor Neutralizer creates a ne, penetrating mist that reaches deep into cracks and crevices to ush out and kill hidden bugs on contact. This product kills ants (except fire ants), black carpet beetles, brown dog ticks, crickets, earwigs, firebrats, fleas, flies, gnats, houseflies, mosquitoes, palmetto bugs, pill bugs, rice weevils, roaches, saw toothed grain beetles, silverfish, small flying moths, spiders and water bugs. Does not control bed bugs. When used as directed, the clear, non-staining formula will not harm drapes, upholstery, fabrics, carpeting, bedspreads, oor tiles, wood oors, linens, furniture, walls, clothing, ceilings, shades or blinds. Hot Shot Fogger With Odor Neutralizer kills both ying and crawling insects on contact and keeps killing for up to 2-months without leaving a wet residue. 1 can of this product treats up to 2,000 cu. ft. of unobstructed space. Read and follow all label directions before using this product.
- Kills on contact and controls heavy infestations and keeps killing for up to 2-months
- Creates a fine, penetrating mist that reaches deep into cracks and crevices to kill the bugs you see and kill the bugs you don't see
- Use in enclosed spaces such as apartments, attics, basements, barns, boat cabins, cabins, campers, crawl spaces, garages, homes, households, sheds, storage areas and trailers
- Clear, non-staining formula won't leave a wet, messy residue
- Treats 2,000 cu. ft. of unobstructed space (15.5 ft. x 16 ft. x 8 ft. ceiling) in rooms smaller than 5 ft. x 5 ft. allow fog to enter from other rooms
- Penetrates behind walls and other inaccessible spaces to help kill insects where they hide
Spectracide Bug Stop Home Barrier kills on contact to provide indoor plus outdoor insect control. This non-staining, no-odor spray gives up to 12 months of control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces, and also kills ants, spiders, fleas, ticks, crickets, earwigs, silverfish, stink bugs and other listed insects. The water-based, clear formula leaves no odor or oily residue. Use it indoors or as an outdoor foundation treatment. Spray inside the home in cracks and crevices, along baseboards, under sinks, behind stoves and refrigerators, and anywhere insects may hide. Use outside on outer surfaces of screens, door and window frames, porches, patios, buildings or wherever insects may enter.
- Indoor plus outdoor insect control
- Up to 12 months of control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces â€” also kills ants, roaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed insects
- Water-based, clear formula leaves no odor or oily residue
- No mixing required
- Kills bugs on contact
Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns & Landscapes Concentrate Ready-to-Spray protects lawns, vegetables, fruit and nut trees, roses, flowers, trees and shrubs with a fast-acting formula that controls insects above and below ground. It controls more than 260 listed insects by contact, including grubs, ants as listed, fleas, deer ticks, Japanese beetles, European crane flies and other listed insects. This concentrate formula is designed to be mixed at the rates listed on the label and applied with a tank sprayer (sold separately). This 32 ounce concentrate covers up to 5,120 square feet of lawn. For best results, apply this formula early before insect populations are high. Wet leaves and branches to the dripping point. Try to spray the underside of leaves and penetrate dense foliage. Be sure to follow the important use limitations for the specific vegetable you are treating, including the intervals between treatments and the days to wait before harvest.
- Protects lawns, vegetables, fruit and nut trees, roses, flowers, trees and shrubs
- Kills 260+ insects by contact above and below ground â€“ kills grubs, ants as listed, fleas, deer ticks, Japanese beetles, European crane flies and other listed insects
- Non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness â€“ see product label for details
- Fast-acting formula
- Non-staining when used as directed