Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Pest Type: Palmetto Bugs Product Depth (in.): 18 Product Depth (in.): 5.2 Clear All Refinements
The Stick-Em Mouse Size Glue Trap features an adhesive specifically developed to remain effective in a variety of temperatures, including cold temperatures where other brands stiffen and stores under small enclosures and hard to reach areas to attract and catch snakes larger rats and mice. Use this non-poisonous trap to eliminate pests without damaging your floors or breathing in toxic odor. These traps are suitable for use in food plants, hospitals, schools, kitchens and residences, wherever poisons should not or cannot be used. Finished in white and measure 3.25 in. x 4.25 in. The Stick-Em Mouse Size Glue Trap comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Glue works at a variety of temperatures
- No poison pest removal option
- 24-count, 2-packs per case
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Comes with both English and Spanish instructions
Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules kill more than 100 types of lawn-damaging insects as listed. This formula kills on contact for season-long control against ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants). These granules also help protect your home from crickets, fire ants, chinch bugs, armyworms (fall and yellow-striped), billbugs, cutworms, earwigs, fleas, roaches (German and American), grubs, sod webworms, European crane flies, ticks and other listed insects. Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation. Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage. Apply Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules when the grass is dry, then water the lawn lightly immediately after application. Once the treated area has been watered in and is dry, children and pets can return to the lawn. Read entire label before use.
- Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation
- Kills more than 100 insect types above and below ground, including ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants), crickets, armyworms, cutworms, grubs, ticks and others as listed
- Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage
- Apply when insects and grubs are active in the lawn and soil
- Distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application