Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Pest Type: Palmetto Bugs Product Depth (in.): 18 Product Depth (in.): 5.2 Clear All Refinements
The power is in your hands to keep your landscape in line â€“ unleash it with Spectracide lawn and garden products. Our easy-to-use, fast-acting insect, lawn disease and weed control solutions help you tame lawn and landscape invaders with incredible pest-punishing power. Take command with Spectracide brand. You hold the power.Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules kill more than 100 types of lawn-damaging insects as listed. This formula kills on contact for season-long control against ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants). These granules also help protect your home from crickets, fire ants, chinch bugs, armyworms (fall and yellow-striped), billbugs, cutworms, earwigs, fleas, roaches (German and American), grubs, sod webworms, European crane flies, ticks and other listed insects. Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation. Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage.Apply Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules when the grass is dry, then water the lawn lightly immediately after application. Once the treated area has been watered in and is dry, children and pets can return to the lawn. Read entire label before use. Available in a 1-pound shaker canister, a 10-pound bag and a 20-pound bag.
- Kills lawn insects: use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation
- KILLS MORE THAN 100 INSECT TYPES: Kills insects above and below ground, including ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants), crickets, armyworms, cutworms, grubs, ticks and others as listed.
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage.
- CONTROLS GRUBS: Apply when insects and grubs are active in the lawn and soil.
- GRANULAR FORMULA: Distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Armyworms, Asian Lady Beetle, Chinch Bugs, Cottony Cushion Scale Insects and Mealybugs, Crane Flies, Crickets, Cutworms, Earwigs, Firebrats, Fleas, Grubs, Japanese Beetles, June Beetles, Leafhoppers, Locusts (Grasshoppers), Millipedes, Mites, Mole Crickets, Palmetto Bugs, Roaches, Silverfish, Sod Webworms, Sowbugs and Pillbugs, Spider Mites, Spittlebugs, Ticks, Waterbugs, Weevils
The Stick-Em Mouse Size Glue Trap features an adhesive specifically developed to remain effective in a variety of temperatures, including cold temperatures where other brands stiffen and stores under small enclosures and hard to reach areas to attract and catch snakes larger rats and mice. Use this non-poisonous trap to eliminate pests without damaging your floors or breathing in toxic odor. These traps are suitable for use in food plants, hospitals, schools, kitchens and residences, wherever poisons should not or cannot be used. Finished in white and measure 3.25 in. x 4.25 in. The Stick-Em Mouse Size Glue Trap comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Glue works at a variety of temperatures
- No poison pest removal option
- 24-count, 2-packs per case
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Comes with both English and Spanish instructions
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Mice, Ants, Beetles, Roaches, Spiders, Stink Bugs, Centipedes, Crickets, Earwigs, Palmetto Bugs, Silverfish, Sowbugs and Pillbugs