Insect & Pest Control
Spectracide Wasp & Hornet Killer3 aerosol eliminates wasp and hornet nests with a jet spray that reaches up to 27 feet. Use this product outdoors where insects live and breed. This productâ€™s powerful spray will also kill insects that return to the nest over the next few days. The non-staining formula can be used around most home siding depending on age and cleanliness (see product label for details). Also controls tent caterpillars, scorpions and ants. To control wasps, hornets and yellowjackets, spray at sunset when these insects are least active. Stand a safe distance from the nest â€“ donâ€™t stand directly underneath. If itâ€™s windy, stand with the wind at your back to avoid spray drift. Spray the nest until soaked. Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest. Do not use this product in or on electrical equipment due to the possibility of shock hazard.
- Kills wasps, hornets and yellowjackets, as well as tent caterpillars, scorpions and ants
- Up to 27 foot jet spray, Stand a safe distance from the nest while treating
- Eliminates the next, wait at least 24 hours before removing treated nests
- Kills insects that return to the nest over the next few days
- Apply at sunset when insects are least active and stand with the wind at your back to avoid spray drift
SpectracidePRO Wasp & Hornet Killer is designed for fast knockdown to kill wasps, hornets and yellow jackets and eliminate the nests where they live and breed. This product also kills mud daubers. The jet spray reaches nests up to 20 feet away. This aerosol spray kills the entire nest and kills returning wasps and hornets for up to 4 weeks. This product has a dielectric breakdown voltage of 47,300 volts. Use this product outdoors only â€” never use indoors. Spray the nest until soaked, standing a safe distance from the nest. Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest (see product label for complete directions for application). To kill wasps, hornets and yellow jackets, spray 1 to 2 seconds, until surface is moist, under eaves and around screens, windows, doors, patios, cracks, holes and crevices or wherever else insects are noticed.
- Kills wasps, hornets, yellow jackets and mud daubers
- This product reaches nests up to 20 feet away
- Kills the entire nest and kills returning wasps and hornets for up to 4 weeks
- Dielectric breakdown voltage of 47,300 volts
- Apply at sunrise or sunset when insects are least active
Spectracide Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules is a deep-reaching formula for use directly on fire ant mounds. Made with our exclusive Accelerator II technology to speed the release of the active ingredient into the mound, this product starts to kill in minutes. It kills the queen and colony in 24 hours and limits new mound formation. Use these granules to treat new mounds as they appear â€“ sprinkle over and 2 feet around each mound. For best results, apply Spectracide Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules in morning or evening hours. At these times, fire ants are closer to the surface, virtually ensuring the product will contact them. Water in gently, as high-pressure spray may disturb ants and cause migration, reducing product effectiveness.
- Use outdoors directly on fire ant mounds â€“ starts to kill in minutes
- Kills the fire ant queen and colony in 24 hours â€“ limits the formation of new mounds in treated areas
- Made with exclusive Accelerator II technology to speed the release of active ingredient into the mound
- Apply in morning or evening hours when fire ants are closer to the surface
- Eliminates the colony and limits the formation of new mounds
Spectracide Carpenter Bee & Ground-Nesting Yellowjacket Killer Foaming Aerosol expands to hard-to-reach areas where insects live. The extension tube helps to direct spray into target treatment areas. For carpenter bees, treat active tunnels where activity has been observed. Leave the entrance hole open for 48 hours after application to allow the bees to contact and distribute the insecticide throughout the nest galleries. Then plug the entrance hole to prevent reinfestation of old nesting tunnels and reduce the chances of wood decay. For ground-nesting yellowjackets, use the extension tube to spray Spectracide Carpenter Bee & Ground-Nesting Yellowjacket Killer Foaming Aerosol directly into holes in the ground where yellowjacket activity has been observed. After 24 hours, cover the hole with soil. For best results, spray early in the morning or late in the evening when yellowjacket activity is low and most yellowjackets are in the nest. Read the entire label before use.
- Foam expands to where insects live â€“ extension tube lets you spray into hard-to-reach areas
- Treats active carpenter bee tunnels â€“ bees distribute the insecticide throughout the nest
- Spray foam aerosol directly into holes where yellowjacket activity has been observed
- For best results, spray yellowjackets early in the morning or late in the evening when yellowjacket activity is low
- Easy to use aerosol
You're the master of your domain and to keep your landscape in line, you have to take command with the right tools. Spectracide has easy-to-use, fast-acting lawn and garden products to give you the power to tame the toughest weed and bug invaders. Spectracide Bug Stop Flying and Crawling Insect Killer2 kills on contact and keeps killing for 12 weeks, excluding mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets. For household use, this product kills ants (excluding fire ants and pharaoh ants), fleas, cockroaches, spiders and other pests listed. Spectracide Bug Stop Flying and Crawling Insect Killer2 is also non-staining. Shake well before use. Store this product in a cool, dry area. Do not transport or store this product below 32F. Read the entire label before use.
- Kills on contact
- Keeps killing up 12-weeks, excluding mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets
- For household use
- Kills ants (excluding fire ants and pharaoh ants), fleas, cockroaches, spiders and other pests listed
Hot Shot Bed Bug Interceptor provides an easy way to detect the presence of bed bugs. These reusable, ready-to-use detectors monitor for bed bugs where they live and travel. These interceptors work best when placed in areas of known bed bug activity and harborage, such as under furniture and bed frame legs, and along the wall. They have a non-skid design that will keep furniture from sliding. These pesticide-free interceptors help detect bed bugs and alert the need to begin the treatment process. Place under furniture legs and also every 5 feet along the wall of sleeping areas. Detecting bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan. See the product label for details.
- Helps detect bed bugs and alerts the need to begin the treatment process â€“ use If you have not seen any bed bugs or are in prevention mode and want to ensure you are still bed bug-free
- Use against walls and under furniture legs â€“ the non-skid design will keep furniture from sliding
- Contains no killing agents â€“ check at least once per week for evidence of bed bugs
- This product includes 4 reusable, ready-to-use detectors that monitor for bed bugs where they live and travel
- Use for ongoing monitoring â€“ when a bed bug is seen in the trap, begin the treatment process
Black Flag Flying Insect Killer kills fast â€“ plus, it kills bugs landing on treated surfaces up to 12 weeks (excluding mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and yellowjackets). This formula is effective against houseflies, fruit flies, mosquitoes, wasps, hornets, yellowjackets, gnats, skipper flies and small flying moths and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Contains a clean, fresh scent. Indoors, use as a surface spray on window sills, window and door frames and other indoor surfaces where listed insects may land. You may also use as a space spray: Close all doors and windows, and spray upward into the center of the room with a slow, sweeping motion. For an average room, spray 5 to 10 seconds, moving toward the door. Outdoors, allow the fog to drift over the treatment area. Direct the spray toward bushes or grass from at least 4 to 6 ft away. Pay special attention to breeding areas, like garbage cans and compost piles. For best results, spray when the air is calm and allow a few minutes for the product to take effect.
- Controls houseflies, fruit flies, mosquitoes and other listed insects
- Use as a surface spray or space spray
- Controls listed insects on contact
- Kills up to 12 weeks, keeps killing bugs landing on treated surfaces (excluding mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and yellowjackets).
- Clean, fresh scent
This product kills warfarin-resistant mice and rats. EPA Registration No: 3282-81. 4 per pack. 8-packs per case.
- Kills mice
- Refillable bait station is ready to go.
- Resistant to weather and tampering by kids or dogs
- Good for indoor and outdoor use
- Low profile makes it good for use in hard-to-reach and high traffic areas
The fearsome Peregrine Falcon feeds on smaller birds, including pigeons, gulls, sparrows, swallows and starlings. Falcons are found worldwide and attack with terrifying dives at speeds up to 200 MPH, tearing into the victim bird with lethal sharp beak and talons. High-visibility scare strikes instant terror.
- Sparkling mirror-backed eyes
- Reflective markings
- Realistic design
- For added stability, fill base with sand or gravel via removable plug or mount on 1.5 in. Dia. Pole
- For best results, relocate regularly
Scare away pest birds with this wind powered spinning bird deterrent. Flashes light as it rotates. Simple to use and apply. Great for boats, decks, gardens, porches, patios or anywhere birds are a problem. Completely silent solution. 3 reflective cones and reflective pyramid scare birds.
- Easy to use bird repellent
- No assembly required
- Wind powered
- Scares birds with reflective light
High quality Extra Wide Bird Spikes are 100% effective at preventing pest birds from landing, nesting, or roosting on selected surfaces. By installing the spikes on surfaces where pest birds like to perch an uninviting, irritating and intimidating barrier is established, forcing them to relocate. Stainless steel spikes are humane and only require a single application for years of efficacy. Coverage up to 8 in. W.
- Widest stainless steel bird spikes for 8 in. D coverage
- 100% effective, safe, permanent solution
- #1 best seller
- 10-year included warranty
- Bird control spikes stop pest birds from landing on surfaces
- Flexible base for mounting on curved and uneven surfaces
- Leaders in bird control since 1964
Bird Stop by Bird-X is a food-grade taste aversion liquid bird repellent that tastes bad to birds and irritates birds' sensory systems (similar to our sense of smell). Applying the bird repellent spray directly to surfaces will create a safe and effective deterrent to pest birds. Each bird repellent spray and liquid bird repellent package includes: 10 lbs. 1 Gal. jug of Bird-Stop liquid repellent. Active ingredient (methyl anthranilate) has a taste and smell that birds avoid. Liquid can be painted or sprayed onto surfaces such as grass, turf, crops and structures. Often, a single application brings permanent success after 2 to 3 applications, even stubborn birds learn not to return. Single gallon treats up to 1 acre. Repel pest birds such as geese, ducks, seagulls and other waterbirds, as well as pigeons, sparrows, starlings, barn swallows, etc. Recommended for use on outdoor surfaces, such as grass and turf, crops, trees and foliage, roofs, walls and siding, statues, bridges, boat docks and more.
- Can be used on grass or building materials
- Effective on Canada geese, pigeons, woodpeckers and more
- 100% natural material
- Will not harm birds
- Mix with water for buildings or turf applications
Electronic Goose Repeller targets pesky Canada Geese and disturbs them with natural sounds. Geese understand the natural vocal communications as signals to leave the area. The system features adjustable controls including volume and timing. Natural Goose alarm and alert calls repel geese from up to 2 acres. Ideal for use around bodies of water and open grassy areas. Perfect for lakes, ponds, golf courses, parks, corporate campuses or anywhere geese are a problem. Durable construction make this system weatherproof and commercial quality. For residential or commercial use. AC operated. Developed from years of research on Canada Goose species.
- Effective and humane goose control
- Covers up to 2 acres
- Geese learn not to return through behavior modification
- Extremely effective in reducing and eliminating gees
- AC extension cord included