Insect & Pest Control
Concentrated or Ready to Use
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Safe for Edibles
Black Flag 14 oz. Wasp, Hornet and Yellow Jacket Killer
Item # 2479899
Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag products are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. Black Flag products don't mess around. Our indoor/outdoor pest arsenal has been arming homeowners in the battles against invading bugs for more years than any other brand. With quick, decisive formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect control gets the job done and take no prisoners. Black Flag Wasp, Hornet and Yellow Jacket Killer is designed to kill wasps, hornets and yellow jackets and eliminate the nests where they live and breed. It has up to a 29 ft. spray to reach the nests.
- Eliminates the nest
- DIY pest control kills on contact
- Up to 29 ft. jet spray
- Also works on tent caterpillars
- Guaranteed to work or your money back
Hot Shot 17.5 oz. Unscented Hot Shot Ant and Roach Killer
Item # 3557095
When ants, roaches and other pesky insects invade your home, stop them in their tracks with Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer aerosol. This formula kills listed insects on contact and keeps killing up to 12 weeks on non-porous surfaces (excluding Oriental cockroaches). Plus, it reduces 99.9% of the germs Staphylococcus aureus and Enterobacter aerogenes on hard, non-porous, non-food-contact surfaces. No residual sanitizer action. Not for primary use as a sanitizer.) insects may leave behind. Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer controls cockroaches (excluding Oriental cockroaches), ants (excluding fire ants and pharaoh ants), carpenter ants, crickets, firebrats, fleas, silverfish and spiders (except brown recluse spiders). The aerosol spray leaves behind a fresh floral scent. Use Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer as a spot treatment indoors â€“ spray along baseboards, around appliances and behind sinks. Other areas where insects are often found include: in cracks and crevices; around pipes and plumbing; around waste containers; and in dark corners of rooms, cabinets and closets.
- Kills cockroaches (on non-porous surfaces; excluding Oriental cockroaches), ants (excluding fire ants and pharaoh ants), carpenter ants, crickets, firebrats, fleas, silverfish and spiders (except brown recluse spiders)
- Residual formula keeps on killing for up to 12 weeks on non-porous surfaces (excluding Oriental cockroaches)
- Reduces 99.9% of germs (Staphylococcus aureus and Enterobacter aerogenes on hard, non-porous, non-food-contact surfaces. No residual sanitizer action. Not for primary use as a sanitizer.) insects may leave behind â€“ see product label for details
- Easy to use aerosol
Spectrum Diversified Hot Shot Wasp and Hornet Killer Aerosol
Item # 2479907
No matter where your pest problem rears its ugly head, Hot Shot insecticides are the answer to what's bugging you. Hot Shot insecticides offer a complete lineup of indoor and outdoor solutions to keep unwanted pests out of your home, and out of your life. Hot Shot Wasp and Hornet Killer 3 Aerosol kills on contact and eliminates the nest. With its up to 27 ft. jet spray, this product also kills yellow jackets, tent caterpillars and scorpions. Hot Shot Wasp and Hornet Killer3 kills on contact. This product is non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness. Before using in areas where the spray may contact home siding, test in an inconspicuous area and recheck in a few hours. For wasps, hornets and yellow jackets apply at sunset when insects are least active.
- Kills on contact
- Eliminates the nest
- Also kills yellow jackets and tent caterpillars
- Up to 27 ft. jet spray
- Non-staining formula
Black Flag 17.5 oz. Ant and Roach Killer Aerosol Unscented Spray
Item # 2479893
Black Flag Ant & Roach Killer controls roaches, ants, crickets, fleas, silverfish, spiders and other listed insects indoors on contact with an unscented, no-mess formula. Keeps controlling roaches, ants (excluding pharaoh and fire), silverfish and crickets for up to 16 weeks. Spiders (like black widow and wolf spiders) must be sprayed directly to be killed. Use along and behind baseboards; beneath and behind sinks, stoves, refrigerators and cabinets; around plumbing and other utility installations; around waste containers and wherever else these pests may find entrance. Use along and behind baseboards, appliances, sinks, pipes and plumbing. When treating for ants, spray around door and window frames, other entry points and trails. To treat fleas and brown dog ticks, spray infested areas such as pet beds and resting quarters. Remove old pet bedding and clean or replace with clean, fresh bedding. Pets should not be treated with this product â€“ to control the source of flea infestations, treat your pet with a product registered for application to animals.
- Protects your home from ants, roaches and other listed insects
- Controls listed insects on contact
- Kills up to 16 weeks, keeps killing roaches, ants (excluding pharaoh and fire), silverfish and crickets
- Non-Staining, when used as directed
Hot Shot 17.5 oz. Bed Bug and Flea Killer Aerosol Spray
Item # 3576527
Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer aerosol is designed for the treatment of bed bugs and bed bug eggs in homes in areas such as cracks and crevices in bed frames and box springs. It may also be used to kill fleas and ticks. This formula is non-staining and has no unpleasant odor. Simply spray the intended use areas until damp, not less than 3 seconds â€“ but do not saturate. Inspect listed problem areas and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present. Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan.
- This product kills bed bugs, bed bug eggs and fleas by contact
- For use on mattresses, box springs, upholstered furniture, luggage, baseboards, floorboards and carpets to kill bed bugs and their eggs â€“ do not use on pets
- No oily residue, non-staining and no unpleasant odor
- Spray intended use areas until damp (not less than 3 seconds) â€“ do not saturate
- For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan â€” treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control
Hot Shot 15 oz. Flying Insect Killer Aerosol
Item # 3557100
Hot Shot 15 oz. Flying Insect Killer Aerosol kills flies, mosquitoes and other flying insects fast. It kills mosquitoes and houseflies on non-porous surfaces for up to 4-weeks. The non-staining formula can be used indoors and outdoors to protect you from flying pests and the harmful diseases they may carry. For long-term protection, spray on window screens, doors and window frames to kill insects that land on these surfaces.
- DIY pest control kills flying insects, such as house flies, mosquitoes, gnats, fruit flies, flying moths, bees, hornets, wasps and yellow jackets for protection against nuisance pests
- 15 oz. spray offer easy-to-use application to kill bugs fast
- Spray indoors and outdoors on window screens, doors and window frames to kill insects that land on these surfaces
- Kills mosquitoes and houseflies on non-porous surfaces for up to 4 weeks
- Clean, fresh scent
Spectracide Ant Shield 15 oz. Aerosol Insect Killer
Item # 2479909
Spectracide Ant Shield Insect Killer Aerosol kills ants (excluding harvester, pharaoh and fire ants) on contact and protects for up to 16 weeks. Use indoors and outdoors to kill listed ants, carpenter ants, cockroaches, spiders, brown dog ticks, crickets, scorpions and other listed insects. When using indoors, contact as many insects as possible with the spray in addition to thoroughly treating all parts of the room where listed pests may hide. Pay special attention to cracks, dark corners, hidden surfaces under sinks, behind stoves and refrigerators, food storage areas and wherever listed pests are suspected. Treatment lasts up to 4 months. To kill listed ants, treat doors, around window frames, ant trails and other areas of entry. When using outdoors, thoroughly spray infested weeds or bushy, non-crop areas. To kill listed ants, thoroughly wet hills and runways.
- Kills ants (excluding harvester, pharaoh and fire ants) and carpenter ants on contact
- Protects up to 16 weeks on treated surfaces
- Contact as many insects as possible in addition to treating areas where pests may hide
- Also kills cockroaches, spiders, brown dog ticks, crickets, scorpions and other listed insects
- Easy to use aerosol
Hot Shot Ready-To-Use 3 oz. Bed Bug Home Insect Killer
Item # 3576528
Bed bug home insect killer is ready-to-use. It's non-staining and leaves no odor. It can be used to treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes and seams.
- Kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs, fleas and dust mites by contact
- It can be used to spot treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes and seams
- Ready-to-use formula is non-staining and leaves no odor
- 3 ounce container
- Indoor use only
Spectrum Diversified Hot Shot Ant Killer Plus Aerosol
Item # 2479900
No matter where your pest problem rears its ugly head, Hot Shot insecticides are the answer to what's bugging you. Hot Shot Ant Killer Plus 4 kills Argentine, southern, field, Allegheny mound, Florida carpenter, black carpenter, cornfield, honey, pavement and nuisance ants. This unscented formula kills on contact and kills up to 4-months. The water based formula also leaves you with no oily residue and no mess. Hot Shot Ant Killer Plus 4 is for residential use only and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Read entire label before use. When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
- Kills on contact
- Kills up to 4-months
- Kills ants (excluding harvester, pharaoh and fire ants), roaches, crickets, brown dog ticks, spiders and other listed insects
- Leaves no mess
Spectrum Diversified Black Flag Roach and Ant Killer, Crack and Crevice Unscented
Item # 2479898
Insects invading your corner of the world. Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag products are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. Black Flag products don't mess around. Our indoor/outdoor pest arsenal has been arming homeowners in the battles against invading bugs for more years than any other brand. With quick, decisive formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect control gets the job done and take no prisoners. Black Flag Ant and Roach Killer kills fast and protects your home from ants and roaches. This no mess, non-staining formula kills cockroaches, ants (excluding Pharaoh and fire), silverfish and crickets for up to 16-weeks. Note, check carpet manufacturer's warranty and care and maintenance information before using product on your specific brand of carpeting. Use Black Flag Ant and Roach Killer to kill insects on contact without leaving a scent.
- Kills on contact
- No mess, non-staining
- Protects your home from ants and roaches
- Keeps killing for up to 16-weeks against cockroaches, ants (excluding pharaoh and fire), silverfish and crickets
Spectracide Terminate 16 oz. Termite Killing Foam
Item # 2479916
Spectracide Terminate Termite Killing Foam kills exposed subterranean, drywood, and dampwood termites (for localized kill only of above-ground drywood termite infestations) both indoors and outdoors. This foaming formula is non-staining and kills on contact. The extension tube helps to direct spray into hard-to-reach areas. Use this product to treat infested areas and areas likely to be infested, such as wood surfaces, voids and tunnels in damaged wood, behind veneers, in structural voids (between stud walls and spaces between wood and foundations), along cracks and along crawl spaces. Also controls carpenter bees. In addition to using this product to spot treat for termites, you can also help reduce your risk of getting termites by taking some important steps. Eliminate sources of moisture for termites inside and outside your home. Remove food sources (any direct wood-to-ground contact, including branches for trees and shrubs, and get regular termite inspections. This product is not recommended as sole protection against termites. For active termite infestations, get a professional inspection.
- Expands into areas such as voids and channels in damaged wood, behind veneers and in cracks and crevices
- Formulated to kill exposed subterranean, drywood and dampwood termites (For localized kill only of above-ground drywood termite infestations) on contact
- Treats active tunnels where carpenter bee activity has been observed
- For spot treatment of listed termites and carpenter bees
- Use indoors and outdoors