Insect & Pest Control
A broad spectrum insecticide highly effective against ants, spiders, scorpions, beetles, cockroaches and other pests listed on the label. Kills on contact and protects for up to 3 months. Seeks out bugs where they hide. For indoor and outdoor use. Do not use in food/feed areas.
- Kills on contact
- Protects up to 3 months
- Kills lice and their eggs
- Seeks out bugs where they hide
You're the master of your domain and to keep your landscape in line, you have to take command with the right tools. Spectracide has easy-to-use, fast-acting lawn and garden products to give you the power to tame the toughest weed and bug invaders. Spectracide Bug Stop Flying and Crawling Insect Killer2 kills on contact and keeps killing for 12 weeks, excluding mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets. For household use, this product kills ants (excluding fire ants and pharaoh ants), fleas, cockroaches, spiders and other pests listed. Spectracide Bug Stop Flying and Crawling Insect Killer2 is also non-staining. Shake well before use. Store this product in a cool, dry area. Do not transport or store this product below 32F. Read the entire label before use.
- Kills on contact
- Keeps killing up 12-weeks, excluding mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets
- For household use
- Kills ants (excluding fire ants and pharaoh ants), fleas, cockroaches, spiders and other pests listed
Hot Shot 15 oz. Flying Insect Killer Aerosol kills flies, mosquitoes and other flying insects fast. It kills mosquitoes and houseflies on non-porous surfaces for up to 4-weeks. The non-staining formula can be used indoors and outdoors to protect you from flying pests and the harmful diseases they may carry. For long-term protection, spray on window screens, doors and window frames to kill insects that land on these surfaces.
- DIY pest control kills flying insects, such as house flies, mosquitoes, gnats, fruit flies, flying moths, bees, hornets, wasps and yellow jackets for protection against nuisance pests
- 15 oz. spray offer easy-to-use application to kill bugs fast
- Spray indoors and outdoors on window screens, doors and window frames to kill insects that land on these surfaces
- Kills mosquitoes and houseflies on non-porous surfaces for up to 4 weeks
- Clean, fresh scent
Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns & Landscapes Concentrate Ready-to-Spray protects lawns, vegetables, fruit and nut trees, roses, flowers, trees and shrubs with a fast-acting formula that controls insects above and below ground. It controls more than 260 listed insects by contact, including grubs, ants as listed, fleas, deer ticks, Japanese beetles, European crane flies and other listed insects. This concentrate formula is designed to be mixed at the rates listed on the label and applied with a tank sprayer (sold separately). This 32 ounce concentrate covers up to 5,120 square feet of lawn. For best results, apply this formula early before insect populations are high. Wet leaves and branches to the dripping point. Try to spray the underside of leaves and penetrate dense foliage. Be sure to follow the important use limitations for the specific vegetable you are treating, including the intervals between treatments and the days to wait before harvest.
- Protects lawns, vegetables, fruit and nut trees, roses, flowers, trees and shrubs
- Kills 260+ insects by contact above and below ground â€“ kills grubs, ants as listed, fleas, deer ticks, Japanese beetles, European crane flies and other listed insects
- Non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness â€“ see product label for details
- Fast-acting formula
- Non-staining when used as directed
Black Flag Flying Insect Killer kills fast â€“ plus, it kills bugs landing on treated surfaces up to 12 weeks (excluding mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and yellowjackets). This formula is effective against houseflies, fruit flies, mosquitoes, wasps, hornets, yellowjackets, gnats, skipper flies and small flying moths and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Contains a clean, fresh scent. Indoors, use as a surface spray on window sills, window and door frames and other indoor surfaces where listed insects may land. You may also use as a space spray: Close all doors and windows, and spray upward into the center of the room with a slow, sweeping motion. For an average room, spray 5 to 10 seconds, moving toward the door. Outdoors, allow the fog to drift over the treatment area. Direct the spray toward bushes or grass from at least 4 to 6 ft away. Pay special attention to breeding areas, like garbage cans and compost piles. For best results, spray when the air is calm and allow a few minutes for the product to take effect.
- Controls houseflies, fruit flies, mosquitoes and other listed insects
- Use as a surface spray or space spray
- Controls listed insects on contact
- Kills up to 12 weeks, keeps killing bugs landing on treated surfaces (excluding mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and yellowjackets).
- Clean, fresh scent
This water-based insecticide is formulated with the botanical insecticide Pyrethrum for quick killing of flying insects. Bug Buster kills flying insects such as stable flies, horse flies, face flies, deer flies, house flies, gnats, cloths moths, flying moths and many other flying insects. 12 oz. to 15 oz. per case.
- Contains pyrethrin's
- For use in food and non-food areas
- For use indoors and outdoors
- Safe for use in animal quarters, barns, dairies, milking rooms, poultry houses
Hot Shot No-Mess! Fogger With Odor Neutralizer creates an extremely fine, dry penetrating fog that stays airborne and reaches deep into cracks, crevices and under furniture and appliances to flush out and kill hidden bugs on contact. Kills black carpet beetles, brown dog ticks, carpenter ants, crickets, earwigs, firebrats, fleas, gnats, houseflies, mosquitoes, palmetto bugs, pillbugs, rice weevils, roaches, saw toothed grain beetles, silverfish, small flying moths, spiders and waterbugs. Does not control bed bugs. When used as directed, this odorless, non-staining dry fog will not harm drapes, upholstery, fabrics, carpeting, bedspreads, floor tiles, wood floors, linens, furniture, walls, clothing, ceilings, shades or blinds. Kills both flying and crawling insects on contact and keeps killing for weeks. One can of this product treats up to 2,000 cubic feet of unobstructed space. Read and follow all label directions before using this product.
- Kills on contact â€“ and keeps killing for up to 6 weeks
- Creates a fine, penetrating mist that reaches deep into cracks and crevices to kill the bugs you see and kill the bugs you don't see
- No need to turn off pilot lights, deeper-reaching, dry fog technology
- Use in enclosed spaces such as apartments, attics, basements, barns, boat cabins, cabins, campers, crawl spaces, garages, homes, households, sheds, storage areas and trailers.
- This non-staining, odorless formula won't leave a messy residue
CR-2 Roach and Ant Killer provides quick killing action and residual control for up to 3-months. CR-2 Roach and Ant Killer is formulated to eliminate and control reinfestations by ants, bees, carpenter ants, carpet beetles, centipedes, cockroaches, crickets, earwigs, firebrats, fleas, flour beetles, grain beetles, ground beetles, millipedes, mole crickets, moths, pill bugs, sow bugs, spiders, ticks and many other crawling insects.
- Provides quick killing action and residual control for up to 3-months
- Apply to all areas where pests crawl and hide especially in crack, crevices and hidden areas
- Contains a pleasing cherry scent
- Convenient aerosol packaging for ease of use
A variety of flying insect species can be controlled with this pleasant scented, water-based product. Easy-to-use, convenient and effective, product controls insects including houseflies, mosquitoes, gnats, fleas and small moths. 12 oz. to 15 oz. per case.
- Kills common flying pests
- Contains tetramethrin
- Pleasantly scented
- For indoor use
Big D METERED INSECTICIDE is an EPA registered aerosol that may be used in commercial food service and preparation areas of milk houses, hospitals, hotels, motels, factories, stores, ships, clubs, restaurants or schools. This blend of natural pyrethrin, piperonyl butoxide and MGK 264 is classified F-1 by the USDA and is effective on flies, mosquitoes, gnats and small moths. Great for anywhere insects are an annoyance, 1 can will treat up to 6000 cu. ft. of air space for 30-days, 24-hours a day. This product is designed specially for use with Big D metered aerosol dispensers.
- Effective on flies, mosquitoes, gnats and small moths
- 1 can will treat up to 6000 cu. ft. space for 30-days, 24-hours a day
- May be used in commercial food service and food preparation areas
- Blend of natural pyrethrin, piperonyl butoxide and MGK 264
- Contains no CFCs
- 12 per case