Insect & Pest Control
Spectracide Wasp & Hornet Killer3 aerosol eliminates wasp and hornet nests with a jet spray that reaches up to 27 feet. Use this product outdoors where insects live and breed. This productâ€™s powerful spray will also kill insects that return to the nest over the next few days. The non-staining formula can be used around most home siding depending on age and cleanliness (see product label for details). Also controls tent caterpillars, scorpions and ants. To control wasps, hornets and yellowjackets, spray at sunset when these insects are least active. Stand a safe distance from the nest â€“ donâ€™t stand directly underneath. If itâ€™s windy, stand with the wind at your back to avoid spray drift. Spray the nest until soaked. Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest. Do not use this product in or on electrical equipment due to the possibility of shock hazard.
- Kills wasps, hornets and yellowjackets, as well as tent caterpillars, scorpions and ants
- Up to 27 foot jet spray, Stand a safe distance from the nest while treating
- Eliminates the next, wait at least 24 hours before removing treated nests
- Kills insects that return to the nest over the next few days
- Apply at sunset when insects are least active and stand with the wind at your back to avoid spray drift
Black Flag Ant & Roach Killer controls roaches, ants, crickets, fleas, silverfish, spiders and other listed insects indoors on contact with an unscented, no-mess formula. Keeps controlling roaches, ants (excluding pharaoh and fire), silverfish and crickets for up to 16 weeks. Spiders (like black widow and wolf spiders) must be sprayed directly to be killed. Use along and behind baseboards; beneath and behind sinks, stoves, refrigerators and cabinets; around plumbing and other utility installations; around waste containers and wherever else these pests may find entrance. Use along and behind baseboards, appliances, sinks, pipes and plumbing. When treating for ants, spray around door and window frames, other entry points and trails. To treat fleas and brown dog ticks, spray infested areas such as pet beds and resting quarters. Remove old pet bedding and clean or replace with clean, fresh bedding. Pets should not be treated with this product â€“ to control the source of flea infestations, treat your pet with a product registered for application to animals.
- Protects your home from ants, roaches and other listed insects
- Controls listed insects on contact
- Kills up to 16 weeks, keeps killing roaches, ants (excluding pharaoh and fire), silverfish and crickets
- Non-Staining, when used as directed
SpectracidePRO Wasp & Hornet Killer is designed for fast knockdown to kill wasps, hornets and yellow jackets and eliminate the nests where they live and breed. This product also kills mud daubers. The jet spray reaches nests up to 20 feet away. This aerosol spray kills the entire nest and kills returning wasps and hornets for up to 4 weeks. This product has a dielectric breakdown voltage of 47,300 volts. Use this product outdoors only â€” never use indoors. Spray the nest until soaked, standing a safe distance from the nest. Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest (see product label for complete directions for application). To kill wasps, hornets and yellow jackets, spray 1 to 2 seconds, until surface is moist, under eaves and around screens, windows, doors, patios, cracks, holes and crevices or wherever else insects are noticed.
- Kills wasps, hornets, yellow jackets and mud daubers
- This product reaches nests up to 20 feet away
- Kills the entire nest and kills returning wasps and hornets for up to 4 weeks
- Dielectric breakdown voltage of 47,300 volts
- Apply at sunrise or sunset when insects are least active
Spectracide Carpenter Bee & Ground-Nesting Yellowjacket Killer Foaming Aerosol expands to hard-to-reach areas where insects live. The extension tube helps to direct spray into target treatment areas. For carpenter bees, treat active tunnels where activity has been observed. Leave the entrance hole open for 48 hours after application to allow the bees to contact and distribute the insecticide throughout the nest galleries. Then plug the entrance hole to prevent reinfestation of old nesting tunnels and reduce the chances of wood decay. For ground-nesting yellowjackets, use the extension tube to spray Spectracide Carpenter Bee & Ground-Nesting Yellowjacket Killer Foaming Aerosol directly into holes in the ground where yellowjacket activity has been observed. After 24 hours, cover the hole with soil. For best results, spray early in the morning or late in the evening when yellowjacket activity is low and most yellowjackets are in the nest. Read the entire label before use.
- Foam expands to where insects live â€“ extension tube lets you spray into hard-to-reach areas
- Treats active carpenter bee tunnels â€“ bees distribute the insecticide throughout the nest
- Spray foam aerosol directly into holes where yellowjacket activity has been observed
- For best results, spray yellowjackets early in the morning or late in the evening when yellowjacket activity is low
- Easy to use aerosol
Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag products are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. Black Flag products don't mess around. Our indoor/outdoor pest arsenal has been arming homeowners in the battles against invading bugs for more years than any other brand. With quick, decisive formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect control gets the job done and take no prisoners. Black Flag Wasp, Hornet and Yellow Jacket Killer is designed to kill wasps, hornets and yellow jackets and eliminate the nests where they live and breed. It has up to a 29 ft. spray to reach the nests.
- Eliminates the nest
- DIY pest control kills on contact
- Up to 29 ft. jet spray
- Also works on tent caterpillars
- Guaranteed to work or your money back
Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer aerosol is designed for the treatment of bed bugs and bed bug eggs in homes in areas such as cracks and crevices in bed frames and box springs. It may also be used to kill fleas and ticks. This formula is non-staining and has no unpleasant odor. Simply spray the intended use areas until damp, not less than 3 seconds â€“ but do not saturate. Inspect listed problem areas and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present. Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan.
- This product kills bed bugs, bed bug eggs and fleas by contact
- For use on mattresses, box springs, upholstered furniture, luggage, baseboards, floorboards and carpets to kill bed bugs and their eggs â€“ do not use on pets
- No oily residue, non-staining and no unpleasant odor
- Spray intended use areas until damp (not less than 3 seconds) â€“ do not saturate
- For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan â€” treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control
Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Ant Bait is extremely attractive to ants because it combines a food source with the water source they need, while delivering a lethal dose that can quickly eliminate the entire colony. The Advanced Liquid Bait Technology can be used both indoors and out. Ants enter the home in search of water and are most often found near water sources. An ant can live for a long time without food but cannot survive even 1-day without water. Ants find the bait fast and then die this product is designed to kill the queen and the entire colony as fast as 24-hours. When using indoors, place bait stations where ants have been seen or in out-of-way places near walls in cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators and in closets. Heavily infested areas may require additional bait stations. Examine bait stations once per month to verify that bait is still present in the station. This product will not control carpenter, pharaoh, harvester or red imported fire ants. When using outdoors, place 1 bait station along each ant trail around the outside of homes. Place stations in areas inaccessible to children, pets and other nontarget animals. Heavily infested areas may require additional bait stations. Bait stations have a wide, stable base to prevent accidental spill.
- Contains both food and water ants find the bait fast so they die fast
- Controls common household ants will not control carpenter, pharaoh, harvester or red imported fire ants
- No drips no spills
- Kills in 24-hours
- Kills the queen and colony
You're the master of your domain and to keep your landscape in line, you have to take command with the right tools. Spectracide has easy-to-use, fast-acting lawn and garden products to give you the power to tame the toughest weed and bug invaders. Spectracide Bug Stop Flying and Crawling Insect Killer2 kills on contact and keeps killing for 12 weeks, excluding mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets. For household use, this product kills ants (excluding fire ants and pharaoh ants), fleas, cockroaches, spiders and other pests listed. Spectracide Bug Stop Flying and Crawling Insect Killer2 is also non-staining. Shake well before use. Store this product in a cool, dry area. Do not transport or store this product below 32F. Read the entire label before use.
- Kills on contact
- Keeps killing up 12-weeks, excluding mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets
- For household use
- Kills ants (excluding fire ants and pharaoh ants), fleas, cockroaches, spiders and other pests listed
Bed bug home insect killer is ready-to-use. It's non-staining and leaves no odor. It can be used to treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes and seams.
- Kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs, fleas and dust mites by contact
- It can be used to spot treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes and seams
- Ready-to-use formula is non-staining and leaves no odor
- 3 ounce container
- Indoor use only