Insect & Pest Control
Black Flag Ant & Roach Killer controls roaches, ants, crickets, fleas, silverfish, spiders and other listed insects indoors on contact with an unscented, no-mess formula. Keeps controlling roaches, ants (excluding pharaoh and fire), silverfish and crickets for up to 16 weeks. Spiders (like black widow and wolf spiders) must be sprayed directly to be killed. Use along and behind baseboards; beneath and behind sinks, stoves, refrigerators and cabinets; around plumbing and other utility installations; around waste containers and wherever else these pests may find entrance. Use along and behind baseboards, appliances, sinks, pipes and plumbing. When treating for ants, spray around door and window frames, other entry points and trails. To treat fleas and brown dog ticks, spray infested areas such as pet beds and resting quarters. Remove old pet bedding and clean or replace with clean, fresh bedding. Pets should not be treated with this product â€“ to control the source of flea infestations, treat your pet with a product registered for application to animals.
- Protects your home from ants, roaches and other listed insects
- Controls listed insects on contact
- Kills up to 16 weeks, keeps killing roaches, ants (excluding pharaoh and fire), silverfish and crickets
- Non-Staining, when used as directed
You're the master of your domain and to keep your landscape in line, you have to take command with the right tools. Spectracide has easy-to-use, fast-acting lawn and garden products to give you the power to tame the toughest weed and bug invaders. Spectracide Bug Stop Flying and Crawling Insect Killer2 kills on contact and keeps killing for 12 weeks, excluding mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets. For household use, this product kills ants (excluding fire ants and pharaoh ants), fleas, cockroaches, spiders and other pests listed. Spectracide Bug Stop Flying and Crawling Insect Killer2 is also non-staining. Shake well before use. Store this product in a cool, dry area. Do not transport or store this product below 32F. Read the entire label before use.
- Kills on contact
- Keeps killing up 12-weeks, excluding mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets
- For household use
- Kills ants (excluding fire ants and pharaoh ants), fleas, cockroaches, spiders and other pests listed
Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer aerosol is designed for the treatment of bed bugs and bed bug eggs in homes in areas such as cracks and crevices in bed frames and box springs. It may also be used to kill fleas and ticks. This formula is non-staining and has no unpleasant odor. Simply spray the intended use areas until damp, not less than 3 seconds â€“ but do not saturate. Inspect listed problem areas and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present. Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan.
- This product kills bed bugs, bed bug eggs and fleas by contact
- For use on mattresses, box springs, upholstered furniture, luggage, baseboards, floorboards and carpets to kill bed bugs and their eggs â€“ do not use on pets
- No oily residue, non-staining and no unpleasant odor
- Spray intended use areas until damp (not less than 3 seconds) â€“ do not saturate
- For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan â€” treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control
Bed bug home insect killer is ready-to-use. It's non-staining and leaves no odor. It can be used to treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes and seams.
- Kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs, fleas and dust mites by contact
- It can be used to spot treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes and seams
- Ready-to-use formula is non-staining and leaves no odor
- 3 ounce container
- Indoor use only