Insect & Pest Control
Hot Shot Bed Bug Interceptor provides an easy way to detect the presence of bed bugs. These reusable, ready-to-use detectors monitor for bed bugs where they live and travel. These interceptors work best when placed in areas of known bed bug activity and harborage, such as under furniture and bed frame legs, and along the wall. They have a non-skid design that will keep furniture from sliding. These pesticide-free interceptors help detect bed bugs and alert the need to begin the treatment process. Place under furniture legs and also every 5 feet along the wall of sleeping areas. Detecting bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan. See the product label for details.
- Helps detect bed bugs and alerts the need to begin the treatment process â€“ use If you have not seen any bed bugs or are in prevention mode and want to ensure you are still bed bug-free
- Use against walls and under furniture legs â€“ the non-skid design will keep furniture from sliding
- Contains no killing agents â€“ check at least once per week for evidence of bed bugs
- This product includes 4 reusable, ready-to-use detectors that monitor for bed bugs where they live and travel
- Use for ongoing monitoring â€“ when a bed bug is seen in the trap, begin the treatment process
Harris Resistant Bed Bug Powder kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs. The powder is long-lasting. Container covers approximately 200 sq. ft. Easy to use applicator brush is included.
- Treat bed frame, mattress and box springs, cracks and crevices (baseboards, mouldings, hollow furniture legs)
- Treat the under surface of furniture by lifting cushions
- Odorless non-staining formula
- For use in homes, hotels, motels, hospitals, and nursing homes
- Easy to use applicator brush is included
- Value pro size for multiple treatments
Remote controlled laser bird control device safely frigh10s birds away. Uses laser technology at random intervals in red and green color combinations birds hate, forcing them to find calmer landing areas. Laser beams appear in 2 alarming colors detectable by birds. Randomized laser patters constantly change to prevent acclimation. Remote control included for access anywhere. Covers up to 8000 sq. ft. Drives birds out of buildings from the rafters. Ideal for warehouses, covered loading docks, factories, boat houses.
- Safe and effective bird control
- Drives birds out of buildings
- Use for pigeons, starlings, sparrows and more
- Laser technology