Insect & Pest Control
Hot Shot Bed Bug Interceptor provides an easy way to detect the presence of bed bugs. These reusable, ready-to-use detectors monitor for bed bugs where they live and travel. These interceptors work best when placed in areas of known bed bug activity and harborage, such as under furniture and bed frame legs, and along the wall. They have a non-skid design that will keep furniture from sliding. These pesticide-free interceptors help detect bed bugs and alert the need to begin the treatment process. Place under furniture legs and also every 5 feet along the wall of sleeping areas. Detecting bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan. See the product label for details.
- Helps detect bed bugs and alerts the need to begin the treatment process â€“ use If you have not seen any bed bugs or are in prevention mode and want to ensure you are still bed bug-free
- Use against walls and under furniture legs â€“ the non-skid design will keep furniture from sliding
- Contains no killing agents â€“ check at least once per week for evidence of bed bugs
- This product includes 4 reusable, ready-to-use detectors that monitor for bed bugs where they live and travel
- Use for ongoing monitoring â€“ when a bed bug is seen in the trap, begin the treatment process