Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 2.63 Product Depth (in.): 28.0 Product Depth (in.): 26.00 Clear All Refinements
Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets immediately. Kills the entire nest. Residual action kills wasps and hornets returning to the nest. For Outdoor use only.
- Fast acting
- Highly effective
- Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets
- Long distance spray action
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Crickets, Hornets, Millipedes, Wasps, Yellow Jackets, Cooley Spruce Gall Adelgids, Fleas, Roaches, Silverfish, Sowbugs and Pillbugs, Ticks
A broad spectrum insecticide highly effective against ants, spiders, scorpions, beetles, cockroaches and other pests listed on the label. Kills on contact and protects for up to 3 months. Seeks out bugs where they hide. For indoor and outdoor use. Do not use in food/feed areas.
- Kills on contact
- Protects up to 3 months
- Kills lice and their eggs
- Seeks out bugs where they hide
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Cluster Flies, Fruit Flies, Houseflies, Mosquitos, Firebrats, Moths, Palmetto Bugs, Roaches, Silverfish, Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Carpenter Ants, Crickets, Fleas, Lice, Sowbugs and Pillbugs, Ticks, Whiteflies, Spiders, Aphids, Armyworms, Japanese Beetles, Lace Bugs, Earwigs, Scorpions
Prowler Owl represents the ultimate, most feared aerial predator, the Great Horned Owl, which catches and eats almost anything that moves. Realistic appearance and flapping wings offer more effective bird control for pigeons and other birds. Don't be fooled by owl statues that just sit there, Prowler Owl features large wings that flap with the wind. Use anywhere to control birds.
- Life sized owl with flapping wings
- Wings move with wind and scare birds
- Repels pigeons and most birds
- Affordable bird control
- Commercial quality
- Simple to use
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Birds, Geese, Herons, Pigeons, Sparrows
Insects invading your corner of the world. Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag productsÂ are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. With formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect controls have been arming homeowners in the battle against invading bugs for more years than any other brand. Protect your lawn with Black Flag Extreme Lawn Insect Killer Plus Fungus Control Granules. This dual-action formula kills harmful lawn insects by contact and prevents and kills all major listed fungi and the lawn diseases they cause. Use outdoors on your lawn to prevent and kill brown patch, rust, powdery mildew and other listed fungi as well as control ants as listed, fleas, Japanese beetles (adults), grasshoppers, mole crickets and other listed insects. Use a broadcast spreader to quickly and uniformly distribute the granules over your yard. Water after application. This product is highly effective when used to prevent listed fungi and the lawn diseases they cause. Start treating when grass begins to turn green in the spring or when signs of lawn disease caused by listed fungi or insect damage are first noticed. For best control, treat every 2-weeks.
- Dual-action formula: kills harmful insects and prevents and kills all major listed fungi and the lawn diseases they cause
- Lawn insect control: kills listed lawn insects by contact, including listed ant types, fleas, Japanese beetles (adults)
- Fungus control: prevents and kills brown patch, rust, powdery mildew and other listed lawn fungi
- Granular formula: apply outdoors on lawns with a broadcast spreader
- Guaranteed: guaranteed to work or your money back â€“ see product label for details
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Armyworms, Chinch Bugs, Crickets, Cutworms, Earwigs, Fleas, Japanese Beetles, Leafhoppers, Locusts (Grasshoppers), Millipedes, Mites, Mole Crickets, Palmetto Bugs, Sod Webworms, Sowbugs and Pillbugs, Spittlebugs, Ticks, Waterbugs, Weevils
Instantly saturates insects and their nests with a 20 jet blast. Knocks down and kills on contact. Now with residual action that kills wasps and hornets returning to the nest. For any outdoor worker around electric and power utilities, telecommunications equipment and installation sites, bridge and tower maintenance, cable and wire installation sites, industrial plant grounds, warehouses, farm structures and buildings. 20 oz. (Net 14 oz.) aerosol can. 12/case.
- High output jet blast reaches up to 20 to soak harmful insects and their nests
- Fast-acting and high strength formula kills wasps, hornets, yellow jackets and bees on contact
- Kills with residual action as wasps and hornets return to their nests
- High dielectric strength of 47,300 volts
- Contains no chlorinated solvents
- S.D.[L.] Safety Data Label right on the can
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Wasps, Ants