Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 2.63 Product Depth (in.): 28.0 Product Depth (in.): 2.6 Clear All Refinements
Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets immediately. Kills the entire nest. Residual action kills wasps and hornets returning to the nest. For Outdoor use only.
- Fast acting
- Highly effective
- Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets
- Long distance spray action
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Crickets, Hornets, Millipedes, Wasps, Yellow Jackets, Cooley Spruce Gall Adelgids, Fleas, Roaches, Silverfish, Sowbugs and Pillbugs, Ticks
The Raid 17.5 oz. Ready-to-Use Ant and Roach Killer is designed for indoor and outdoor use to control ants, roaches, water bugs, silverfish, crickets and spiders. The easy-to-use aerosol can provides a spray with excellent coverage that can be used directly on bugs as well as in their hiding places. Apply to ant trails, around doors and windows and wherever ants enter the house.
- Kills bugs on contact to help keep areas free of pests
- Can be used directly on bugs and in places where they hide and breed
- 1 application keeps killing bugs for up to 4-weeks
- Broad spray pattern provides good coverage
- Spray until wet in cracks around baseboards and other hiding places to control roaches and water bugs
- Outdoor fresh scent features minimal lingering chemical odors
- Spray areas infested by silverfish, crickets and spiders
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Roaches, Waterbugs, Silverfish, Crickets, Spiders
Raid 15 oz. Ready-to-Use Flying Insect Killer is specially formulated to kill a number of flying insects including flies, mosquitoes, gnats and other flying insects as they fly through the mist. The spray can be used indoors or outdoors to control flying bugs. The formula has a clean, pleasant scent and is good for controlling horse flies, small flying moths, fruit flies and box elder bugs.
- Kills flies, mosquitoes, gnats and other flying insects as they fly through the mist to protect you from nuisance pests
- Ready-to-use spray mist is good for controlling blue bottle flies, horse flies, small flying moths, fruit flies and box elder bugs
- Spray indoors and outdoors to control flying insects
- Clean-scented formula won't leave an unpleasant odor
- Use with other Raid defense system products to work smarter, not harder, to fight bugs
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Wasps, Flies
A broad spectrum insecticide highly effective against ants, spiders, scorpions, beetles, cockroaches and other pests listed on the label. Kills on contact and protects for up to 3 months. Seeks out bugs where they hide. For indoor and outdoor use. Do not use in food/feed areas.
- Kills on contact
- Protects up to 3 months
- Kills lice and their eggs
- Seeks out bugs where they hide
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Cluster Flies, Fruit Flies, Houseflies, Mosquitos, Firebrats, Moths, Palmetto Bugs, Roaches, Silverfish, Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Carpenter Ants, Crickets, Fleas, Lice, Sowbugs and Pillbugs, Ticks, Whiteflies, Spiders, Aphids, Armyworms, Japanese Beetles, Lace Bugs, Earwigs, Scorpions
Prowler Owl represents the ultimate, most feared aerial predator, the Great Horned Owl, which catches and eats almost anything that moves. Realistic appearance and flapping wings offer more effective bird control for pigeons and other birds. Don't be fooled by owl statues that just sit there, Prowler Owl features large wings that flap with the wind. Use anywhere to control birds.
- Life sized owl with flapping wings
- Wings move with wind and scare birds
- Repels pigeons and most birds
- Affordable bird control
- Commercial quality
- Simple to use
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Birds, Geese, Herons, Pigeons, Sparrows
Instantly saturates insects and their nests with a 20 jet blast. Knocks down and kills on contact. Now with residual action that kills wasps and hornets returning to the nest. For any outdoor worker around electric and power utilities, telecommunications equipment and installation sites, bridge and tower maintenance, cable and wire installation sites, industrial plant grounds, warehouses, farm structures and buildings. 20 oz. (Net 14 oz.) aerosol can. 12/case.
- High output jet blast reaches up to 20 to soak harmful insects and their nests
- Fast-acting and high strength formula kills wasps, hornets, yellow jackets and bees on contact
- Kills with residual action as wasps and hornets return to their nests
- High dielectric strength of 47,300 volts
- Contains no chlorinated solvents
- S.D.[L.] Safety Data Label right on the can
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Wasps, Ants