Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 2.63 Product Depth (in.): 28.0 Product Depth (in.): 8 Clear All Refinements
Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets immediately. Kills the entire nest. Residual action kills wasps and hornets returning to the nest. For Outdoor use only.
- Fast acting
- Highly effective
- Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets
- Long distance spray action
A broad spectrum insecticide highly effective against ants, spiders, scorpions, beetles, cockroaches and other pests listed on the label. Kills on contact and protects for up to 3 months. Seeks out bugs where they hide. For indoor and outdoor use. Do not use in food/feed areas.
- Kills on contact
- Protects up to 3 months
- Kills lice and their eggs
- Seeks out bugs where they hide
Prowler Owl represents the ultimate, most feared aerial predator, the Great Horned Owl, which catches and eats almost anything that moves. Realistic appearance and flapping wings offer more effective bird control for pigeons and other birds. Don't be fooled by owl statues that just sit there, Prowler Owl features large wings that flap with the wind. Use anywhere to control birds.
- Life sized owl with flapping wings
- Wings move with wind and scare birds
- Repels pigeons and most birds
- Affordable bird control
- Commercial quality
- Simple to use
Instantly saturates insects and their nests with a 20 jet blast. Knocks down and kills on contact. Now with residual action that kills wasps and hornets returning to the nest. For any outdoor worker around electric and power utilities, telecommunications equipment and installation sites, bridge and tower maintenance, cable and wire installation sites, industrial plant grounds, warehouses, farm structures and buildings. 20 oz. (Net 14 oz.) aerosol can. 12/case.
- High output jet blast reaches up to 20 to soak harmful insects and their nests
- Fast-acting and high strength formula kills wasps, hornets, yellow jackets and bees on contact
- Kills with residual action as wasps and hornets return to their nests
- High dielectric strength of 47,300 volts
- Contains no chlorinated solvents
- S.D.[L.] Safety Data Label right on the can
Harris Egg Kill and Resistant Bed Bug Killer, 1 Gal. Ready-to-use (3 Pack) kills bed bugs that have become resistant to pyrethroids and their eggs. Treat mattress seams and folds, box springs, furniture, closets, carpet edges and baseboards. Also treats luggage.
- Kills pyrehtroid resistant bed bugs and their eggs
- Treat mattress seams and folds
- Treat box springs, around the edge of carpets and baseboards
- Treat furniture and luggage
- Value 3 Pack for multiple treatments
Harris Resistant Bed Bug Powder kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs. The powder is long-lasting. Container covers approximately 200 sq. ft. Easy to use applicator brush is included.
- 1 Gal. bed bug killer can be used on box springs, mattresses, furniture and more
- 16 oz. egg kill ends the bed bug's life cycle
- 4 oz. resistant bed bug powder can be used in wall voids, cracks and crevices, and on furniture
- Traps should be placed near bed posts to detect and trap bed bugs where they like to climb
- Insect bite and sting relief gel provides instant relief from pain and itching associated with insect bites
- Value pro pack for multiple treatments