Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 2.63 Product Depth (in.): 3.5 Product Depth (in.): 4.06 Clear All Refinements
Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets immediately. Kills the entire nest. Residual action kills wasps and hornets returning to the nest. For Outdoor use only.
- Fast acting
- Highly effective
- Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets
- Long distance spray action
A broad spectrum insecticide highly effective against ants, spiders, scorpions, beetles, cockroaches and other pests listed on the label. Kills on contact and protects for up to 3 months. Seeks out bugs where they hide. For indoor and outdoor use. Do not use in food/feed areas.
- Kills on contact
- Protects up to 3 months
- Kills lice and their eggs
- Seeks out bugs where they hide
The Jawz Plastic Rat and Chipmunk Trap for Solid or Liquid Bait is a popular method for pest removal and features a high tension spring to eliminate mice and other small pests. Each trap is easy to set compared to traditional wooden traps and can be set by hand or foot. This makes it incredibly simple to set multiple traps and reduces false alarms. When the trap is properly set, the red label faces upward to indicate it's ready to go. These traps are fully reusable. The Jawz Plastic Rat and Chipmunk Trap for Solid or Liquid Bait comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Works with solid or liquid bait
- Easy to set with hand or foot
- 12 per case
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
Kills Bedbug and Crawling Insects Powder comes in a 7 oz. bottle and kills bed bugs, ants, cockroaches, crickets, fleas, ticks and other insects. This powder kills by absorbing the fluids from insects leaving them to die. This powder can be placed in any problem area. The puffer bottle makes for quick and precise applications. The 7 oz. Bedbug and Crawling Insect Powder comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Active ingredient is diatomaceous earth
- 12 bottles per case
- Insects never become resistant to the powder
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
Hot Shot Bed Bug Interceptor provides an easy way to detect the presence of bed bugs. These reusable, ready-to-use detectors monitor for bed bugs where they live and travel. These interceptors work best when placed in areas of known bed bug activity and harborage, such as under furniture and bed frame legs, and along the wall. They have a non-skid design that will keep furniture from sliding. These pesticide-free interceptors help detect bed bugs and alert the need to begin the treatment process. Place under furniture legs and also every 5 feet along the wall of sleeping areas. Detecting bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan. See the product label for details.
- Helps detect bed bugs and alerts the need to begin the treatment process â€“ use If you have not seen any bed bugs or are in prevention mode and want to ensure you are still bed bug-free
- Use against walls and under furniture legs â€“ the non-skid design will keep furniture from sliding
- Contains no killing agents â€“ check at least once per week for evidence of bed bugs
- This product includes 4 reusable, ready-to-use detectors that monitor for bed bugs where they live and travel
- Use for ongoing monitoring â€“ when a bed bug is seen in the trap, begin the treatment process
The Harris Diatomaceous Earth and Bed Bug Powder Duster is easy to use and is a great way to efficiently spread an effective dusting of powder indoors or outdoors. Just Twist Off Cap to Fill the Duster. Squeeze Duster to Evenly Dispense Powder.
- Spreads diatomaceous earth evenly and effectively
- Use in residential homes, apartments, motels, nursing homes, and more
- Applies powder in difficult to reach places
- Indoor/outdoor use
The Bird X Deer Gard Electronic Pest Repeller uses ultra-sonic sound waves to help effectively and humanely deter deer and other destructive animals from your property. Covers a full 4,000 sq. ft. of area. Use in gardens to protect flowers and plants without mixing and spraying chemicals. The repeller features keyhole slots for easy mounting and you can choose to power it with batteries or an AC adapter (batteries sold separately). Weatherproof. AC adapter included. May be operated with 4 C batteries (not included).
- Utilizes ultra-sonic sound waves to effectively frighten, annoy and intimidate deer and other wildlife
- Helps keep your property pest-free without toxic chemicals
- Easily mounts with keyhole slots
- Powered by batteries (not included) or 120-Volt AC adapter for your convenience
- Mount DeerGard anywhere with keyhole slots
- Power supply: 4X 1.5-Volt C batteries or 120-Volt AC adapter, other voltage adapters should be purchased locally, unit switches to battery power during a power failure (if batteries are in)
- Batteries not included