Insect & Pest Control
Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets immediately. Kills the entire nest. Residual action kills wasps and hornets returning to the nest. For Outdoor use only.
- Fast acting
- Highly effective
- Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets
- Long distance spray action
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Crickets, Hornets, Millipedes, Wasps, Yellow Jackets, Cooley Spruce Gall Adelgids, Fleas, Roaches, Silverfish, Sowbugs and Pillbugs, Ticks
A broad spectrum insecticide highly effective against ants, spiders, scorpions, beetles, cockroaches and other pests listed on the label. Kills on contact and protects for up to 3 months. Seeks out bugs where they hide. For indoor and outdoor use. Do not use in food/feed areas.
- Kills on contact
- Protects up to 3 months
- Kills lice and their eggs
- Seeks out bugs where they hide
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Cluster Flies, Fruit Flies, Houseflies, Mosquitos, Firebrats, Moths, Palmetto Bugs, Roaches, Silverfish, Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Carpenter Ants, Crickets, Fleas, Lice, Sowbugs and Pillbugs, Ticks, Whiteflies, Spiders, Aphids, Armyworms, Japanese Beetles, Lace Bugs, Earwigs, Scorpions
The Jawz Plastic Rat and Chipmunk Trap for Solid or Liquid Bait is a popular method for pest removal and features a high tension spring to eliminate mice and other small pests. Each trap is easy to set compared to traditional wooden traps and can be set by hand or foot. This makes it incredibly simple to set multiple traps and reduces false alarms. When the trap is properly set, the red label faces upward to indicate it's ready to go. These traps are fully reusable. The Jawz Plastic Rat and Chipmunk Trap for Solid or Liquid Bait comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Works with solid or liquid bait
- Easy to set with hand or foot
- 12 per case
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Rats, Chipmunks, Mice
Kills Bedbug and Crawling Insects Powder comes in a 7 oz. bottle and kills bed bugs, ants, cockroaches, crickets, fleas, ticks and other insects. This powder kills by absorbing the fluids from insects leaving them to die. This powder can be placed in any problem area. The puffer bottle makes for quick and precise applications. The 7 oz. Bedbug and Crawling Insect Powder comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Active ingredient is diatomaceous earth
- 12 bottles per case
- Insects never become resistant to the powder
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Bed Bugs, Roaches, Crickets, Fleas, Ticks
Instantly saturates insects and their nests with a 20 jet blast. Knocks down and kills on contact. Now with residual action that kills wasps and hornets returning to the nest. For any outdoor worker around electric and power utilities, telecommunications equipment and installation sites, bridge and tower maintenance, cable and wire installation sites, industrial plant grounds, warehouses, farm structures and buildings. 20 oz. (Net 14 oz.) aerosol can. 12/case.
- High output jet blast reaches up to 20 to soak harmful insects and their nests
- Fast-acting and high strength formula kills wasps, hornets, yellow jackets and bees on contact
- Kills with residual action as wasps and hornets return to their nests
- High dielectric strength of 47,300 volts
- Contains no chlorinated solvents
- S.D.[L.] Safety Data Label right on the can
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Wasps, Ants
The Harris Diatomaceous Earth and Bed Bug Powder Duster is easy to use and is a great way to efficiently spread an effective dusting of powder indoors or outdoors. Just Twist Off Cap to Fill the Duster. Squeeze Duster to Evenly Dispense Powder.
- Spreads diatomaceous earth evenly and effectively
- Use in residential homes, apartments, motels, nursing homes, and more
- Applies powder in difficult to reach places
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Easy to use
The Bird X Deer Gard Electronic Pest Repeller uses ultra-sonic sound waves to help effectively and humanely deter deer and other destructive animals from your property. Covers a full 4,000 sq. ft. of area. Use in gardens to protect flowers and plants without mixing and spraying chemicals. The repeller features keyhole slots for easy mounting and you can choose to power it with batteries or an AC adapter (batteries sold separately). Weatherproof. AC adapter included. May be operated with 4 C batteries (not included).
- Utilizes ultra-sonic sound waves to effectively frighten, annoy and intimidate deer and other wildlife
- Helps keep your property pest-free without toxic chemicals
- Easily mounts with keyhole slots
- Powered by batteries (not included) or 120-Volt AC adapter for your convenience
- Mount DeerGard anywhere with keyhole slots
- Power supply: 4X 1.5-Volt C batteries or 120-Volt AC adapter, other voltage adapters should be purchased locally, unit switches to battery power during a power failure (if batteries are in)
- Batteries not included
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Armadillos, Cats, Dogs, Mice, Rabbits, Raccoons, Squirrels, Chipmunks, Skunks, Deer
Harris Termite Powder 1 lb. kills wood destroying insects, mold and fungi that cause wood rot. The powder is odorless and non-flammable. Covers an area of up to 200 sq. ft. Effective against termites, beetles, carpenter ants and other wood destroying insects.
- For infestation and prevention
- 1 lb. makes 1 Gal. and covers up to 200 sq. ft.
- Easy to apply with paint brush roller or tank sprayer
- Kills termites, beetles, carpenter ants and other wood destroying insects
- Kills mold and fungi that cause wood rot
- Odorless and non-flammable
- Product is applicable for the following pest types: Termites, Carpenter Ants, Beetles