Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 2.63 Product Depth (in.): 1.13 Product Depth (in.): 5 Clear All Refinements
No matter where your pest problem rears its ugly head, Hot Shot insecticides are the answer to whatâ€™s bugging you. Hot Shot MaxAttrax Ant Bait works in 24 hours, killing the queen and destroying the colony. The unique attractant in the bait stations gets ants to the bait fast, so they die fast. The child-resistant bait stations last for up to 3 months for continued protection. They are effective against both sugar and grease-feeding ants. Place the 4 bait stations along ant trails or in other out-of-the-way places near walls, in cabinets and under sinks and refrigerators to catch ants where they travel most. Safe for use indoors or outdoors. For continued indoor control, replace baits every six months or sooner if infestation is heavy or bait stations are empty. When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
- Kill ants now: hot shot maxattrax ant bait provides relief from even tough ant problems
- It kills the queen and destroys the colony.
- This product kills the ants you see and kills the hidden ants you don't see.
- QUICK KILL FORMULA: This long-lasting formula starts killing in hours and works for up to 6 months indoors.
- HEAVY DUTY STATIONS FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: Use near walls, in closets and cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators.
Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets immediately. Kills the entire nest. Residual action kills wasps and hornets returning to the nest. For Outdoor use only.
- Fast acting
- Highly effective
- Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets
- Long distance spray action
A broad spectrum insecticide highly effective against ants, spiders, scorpions, beetles, cockroaches and other pests listed on the label. Kills on contact and protects for up to 3 months. Seeks out bugs where they hide. For indoor and outdoor use. Do not use in food/feed areas.
- Kills on contact
- Protects up to 3 months
- Kills lice and their eggs
- Seeks out bugs where they hide
Instantly saturates insects and their nests with a 20 jet blast. Knocks down and kills on contact. Now with residual action that kills wasps and hornets returning to the nest. For any outdoor worker around electric and power utilities, telecommunications equipment and installation sites, bridge and tower maintenance, cable and wire installation sites, industrial plant grounds, warehouses, farm structures and buildings. 20 oz. (Net 14 oz.) aerosol can. 12/case.
- High output jet blast reaches up to 20 to soak harmful insects and their nests
- Fast-acting and high strength formula kills wasps, hornets, yellow jackets and bees on contact
- Kills with residual action as wasps and hornets return to their nests
- High dielectric strength of 47,300 volts
- Contains no chlorinated solvents
- S.D.[L.] Safety Data Label right on the can
Bird Stop by Bird-X is a food-grade taste aversion liquid bird repellent that tastes bad to birds and irritates birds' sensory systems (similar to our sense of smell). Applying the bird repellent spray directly to surfaces will create a safe and effective deterrent to pest birds. Each bird repellent spray and liquid bird repellent package includes: 10 lbs. 1 Gal. jug of Bird-Stop liquid repellent. Active ingredient (methyl anthranilate) has a taste and smell that birds avoid. Liquid can be painted or sprayed onto surfaces such as grass, turf, crops and structures. Often, a single application brings permanent success after 2 to 3 applications, even stubborn birds learn not to return. Single gallon treats up to 1 acre. Repel pest birds such as geese, ducks, seagulls and other waterbirds, as well as pigeons, sparrows, starlings, barn swallows, etc. Recommended for use on outdoor surfaces, such as grass and turf, crops, trees and foliage, roofs, walls and siding, statues, bridges, boat docks and more.
- Can be used on grass or building materials
- Effective on Canada geese, pigeons, woodpeckers and more
- 100% natural material
- Will not harm birds
- Mix with water for buildings or turf applications