Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 2.63 Product Depth (in.): 1.13 Product Depth (in.): .125 Clear All Refinements
No matter where your pest problem rears its ugly head, Hot Shot insecticides are the answer to whatâ€™s bugging you. Hot Shot MaxAttrax Ant Bait works in 24 hours, killing the queen and destroying the colony. The unique attractant in the bait stations gets ants to the bait fast, so they die fast. The child-resistant bait stations last for up to 3 months for continued protection. They are effective against both sugar and grease-feeding ants. Place the 4 bait stations along ant trails or in other out-of-the-way places near walls, in cabinets and under sinks and refrigerators to catch ants where they travel most. Safe for use indoors or outdoors. For continued indoor control, replace baits every six months or sooner if infestation is heavy or bait stations are empty. When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
- Kill ants now: hot shot maxattrax ant bait provides relief from even tough ant problems
- It kills the queen and destroys the colony.
- This product kills the ants you see and kills the hidden ants you don't see.
- QUICK KILL FORMULA: This long-lasting formula starts killing in hours and works for up to 6 months indoors.
- HEAVY DUTY STATIONS FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: Use near walls, in closets and cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators.
Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets immediately. Kills the entire nest. Residual action kills wasps and hornets returning to the nest. For Outdoor use only.
- Fast acting
- Highly effective
- Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets
- Long distance spray action
A broad spectrum insecticide highly effective against ants, spiders, scorpions, beetles, cockroaches and other pests listed on the label. Kills on contact and protects for up to 3 months. Seeks out bugs where they hide. For indoor and outdoor use. Do not use in food/feed areas.
- Kills on contact
- Protects up to 3 months
- Kills lice and their eggs
- Seeks out bugs where they hide
Instantly saturates insects and their nests with a 20 jet blast. Knocks down and kills on contact. Now with residual action that kills wasps and hornets returning to the nest. For any outdoor worker around electric and power utilities, telecommunications equipment and installation sites, bridge and tower maintenance, cable and wire installation sites, industrial plant grounds, warehouses, farm structures and buildings. 20 oz. (Net 14 oz.) aerosol can. 12/case.
- High output jet blast reaches up to 20 to soak harmful insects and their nests
- Fast-acting and high strength formula kills wasps, hornets, yellow jackets and bees on contact
- Kills with residual action as wasps and hornets return to their nests
- High dielectric strength of 47,300 volts
- Contains no chlorinated solvents
- S.D.[L.] Safety Data Label right on the can
Harris Bed Bug Traps (4-pack) provide early detection of bed bugs. For residential and commercial use. Traps are pesticide free. Used by professional exterminators.
- Place traps near bed posts where bed bugs like to climb to detect pest problems
- All natural, pesticide free for a green solution to your pest needs
- Traps provide early detection of bed bugs
- Easy to assemble and no mess
- For residential and commercial use