Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 2.10 Product Depth (in.): 9 Product Depth (in.): 2.71 Clear All Refinements
Cutter Backwoods Insect Repellent is ideal for prolonged outdoor activities, with a formula that repels insects up to 10 hours. The sweat-resistant aerosol spray formula provides long-lasting protection against mosquitoes and other biting insects. This 25 percent DEET formula repels mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses. Cutter Backwoods Insect Repellent wards off other annoying insects, too, including ticks, biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, chiggers and fleas. The aerosol spray is perfect for hiking, camping and other activities you like to do in the great outdoors. For outdoor use only. Read entire label before use
- Repels mosquitoes up to 10 hours, formula contains 25 percent DEET
- Sweat resistant, wonâ€™t sweat off â€“ lets you be active in the outdoors even in warm, humid conditions
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas, create a barrier against annoying bugs that can spoil the outdoors
- Effective against mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses
- Aerosol spray, perfect for hiking, camping and other outdoor activities
Outdoor enthusiasts know that when the going gets tough, so should their insect repellent. However extreme the activity or terrain, there's a Repel insect repellent designed to offer dependable coverage that lasts as long as you need it to. Repel products make effective mosquito protection simple under any circumstance â€“ so you can heed the call of the wild wherever the trail takes you. Repel Insect Repellent Sportsmen Max Formula 40% DEET repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas. A tough repellent for any adventure, this formula contains 40% DEET. This insect repellent is designed specifically for outdoor enthusiasts exposed to the toughest conditions. Repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses. The easy-to-use aerosol spray stores nicely with outdoor gear or in your backpack. Take everywhere for effective, long-lasting protection. DEET has been used as an insect repellent in the United States for more than 50 years. Itâ€™s recommended for those spending longer periods of time outdoors, in more heavily infested conditions. Recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for effective, long-lasting protection against mosquitoes, DEET is also an effective repellent for ticks. DEET-based products are available in a wide variety of Repel formulas, including aerosols, sprays and wipes. DEET insect repellents with 30 percent concentrations or lower can be used on children ages 2 months and older.
- Create a barrier against mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas
- Contains 40% DEET, provides long-lasting protection in the great outdoors
- Developed for outdoor enthusiasts, especially for campers, backpackers, golfers, hunters, bikers, hikers, joggers, ball players and others who are active outdoors
- Long-lasting protection ensures that you have the toughest repellent for any adventure
- Aerosol can is easily packed with your outdoor gear so it's ready whenever you need it
Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns & Landscapes Concentrate Ready-to-Spray protects lawns, vegetables, fruit and nut trees, roses, flowers, trees and shrubs with a fast-acting formula that controls insects above and below ground. It controls more than 260 listed insects by contact, including grubs, ants as listed, fleas, deer ticks, Japanese beetles, European crane flies and other listed insects. This concentrate formula is designed to be mixed at the rates listed on the label and applied with a tank sprayer (sold separately). This 32 ounce concentrate covers up to 5,120 square feet of lawn. For best results, apply this formula early before insect populations are high. Wet leaves and branches to the dripping point. Try to spray the underside of leaves and penetrate dense foliage. Be sure to follow the important use limitations for the specific vegetable you are treating, including the intervals between treatments and the days to wait before harvest.
- Protects lawns, vegetables, fruit and nut trees, roses, flowers, trees and shrubs
- Kills 260+ insects by contact above and below ground â€“ kills grubs, ants as listed, fleas, deer ticks, Japanese beetles, European crane flies and other listed insects
- Non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness â€“ see product label for details
- Fast-acting formula
- Non-staining when used as directed
Harris Resistant Bed Bug Powder kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs. The powder is long-lasting. Container covers approximately 200 sq. ft. Easy to use applicator brush is included.
- Treat bed frame, mattress and box springs, cracks and crevices (baseboards, mouldings, hollow furniture legs)
- Treat the under surface of furniture by lifting cushions
- Odorless non-staining formula
- For use in homes, hotels, motels, hospitals, and nursing homes
- Easy to use applicator brush is included
- Value pro size for multiple treatments
Remote controlled laser bird control device safely frigh10s birds away. Uses laser technology at random intervals in red and green color combinations birds hate, forcing them to find calmer landing areas. Laser beams appear in 2 alarming colors detectable by birds. Randomized laser patters constantly change to prevent acclimation. Remote control included for access anywhere. Covers up to 8000 sq. ft. Drives birds out of buildings from the rafters. Ideal for warehouses, covered loading docks, factories, boat houses.
- Safe and effective bird control
- Drives birds out of buildings
- Use for pigeons, starlings, sparrows and more
- Laser technology