Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 2.10 Product Depth (in.): 2.6 Product Depth (in.): 3.375 Clear All Refinements
The Raid 17.5 oz. Ready-to-Use Ant and Roach Killer is designed for indoor and outdoor use to control ants, roaches, water bugs, silverfish, crickets and spiders. The easy-to-use aerosol can provides a spray with excellent coverage that can be used directly on bugs as well as in their hiding places. Apply to ant trails, around doors and windows and wherever ants enter the house.
- Kills bugs on contact to help keep areas free of pests
- Can be used directly on bugs and in places where they hide and breed
- 1 application keeps killing bugs for up to 4-weeks
- Broad spray pattern provides good coverage
- Spray until wet in cracks around baseboards and other hiding places to control roaches and water bugs
- Outdoor fresh scent features minimal lingering chemical odors
- Spray areas infested by silverfish, crickets and spiders
Raid 15 oz. Ready-to-Use Flying Insect Killer is specially formulated to kill a number of flying insects including flies, mosquitoes, gnats and other flying insects as they fly through the mist. The spray can be used indoors or outdoors to control flying bugs. The formula has a clean, pleasant scent and is good for controlling horse flies, small flying moths, fruit flies and box elder bugs.
- Kills flies, mosquitoes, gnats and other flying insects as they fly through the mist to protect you from nuisance pests
- Ready-to-use spray mist is good for controlling blue bottle flies, horse flies, small flying moths, fruit flies and box elder bugs
- Spray indoors and outdoors to control flying insects
- Clean-scented formula won't leave an unpleasant odor
- Use with other Raid defense system products to work smarter, not harder, to fight bugs
Kills Bedbugs II Water Based Bedbug Spray is a Ready to use liquid with sprayer attachments to kill bedbugs, fleas, ticks, spiders and other insects. Simply spray on the infected area and the bedbugs will begin to die off. The active ingredients is deltamethrin (0.03%) which effectively kills bedbugs and other insects. This products comes in 1 Qt. with a sprayer. The JT Eaton Kills Bedbugs II Water Based Bedbug Spray comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Active ingredient is deltamethrin (0.03%)
- Comes in 1 Qt. sprayer
- Water base ready to use liquid
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Low odor
Kills Bedbugs Oil Based Bedbug Spray is a Ready to use liquid with sprayer attachments to kill bed bugs, fleas, brown dog ticks and other insects. Simply spray on the infected area and the bedbugs will begin to die off. The active ingredients are pyrethrin (0.13%) and piperonyl butoxide (1.27%) which effectively kills bedbugs and other insects without leaving residuals. This product comes in a 1 Qt. sprayer. The JT Eaton Kills Bedbugs Oil Based Bedbug Spray comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Kills insects without leaving residuals
- Comes in 1 Qt. sprayer
- Active ingredients are pyrethrin (0.13%) and piperonyl butoxide (1.27%)
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Oil base spray with quick knockdown
Cutter Backwoods Insect Repellent is ideal for prolonged outdoor activities, with a formula that repels insects up to 10 hours. The sweat-resistant aerosol spray formula provides long-lasting protection against mosquitoes and other biting insects. This 25 percent DEET formula repels mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses. Cutter Backwoods Insect Repellent wards off other annoying insects, too, including ticks, biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, chiggers and fleas. The aerosol spray is perfect for hiking, camping and other activities you like to do in the great outdoors. For outdoor use only. Read entire label before use
- Repels mosquitoes up to 10 hours, formula contains 25 percent DEET
- Sweat resistant, wonâ€™t sweat off â€“ lets you be active in the outdoors even in warm, humid conditions
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas, create a barrier against annoying bugs that can spoil the outdoors
- Effective against mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses
- Aerosol spray, perfect for hiking, camping and other outdoor activities
Outdoor enthusiasts know that when the going gets tough, so should their insect repellent. However extreme the activity or terrain, there's a Repel insect repellent designed to offer dependable coverage that lasts as long as you need it to. Repel products make effective mosquito protection simple under any circumstance â€“ so you can heed the call of the wild wherever the trail takes you. Repel Insect Repellent Sportsmen Max Formula 40% DEET repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas. A tough repellent for any adventure, this formula contains 40% DEET. This insect repellent is designed specifically for outdoor enthusiasts exposed to the toughest conditions. Repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses. The easy-to-use aerosol spray stores nicely with outdoor gear or in your backpack. Take everywhere for effective, long-lasting protection. DEET has been used as an insect repellent in the United States for more than 50 years. Itâ€™s recommended for those spending longer periods of time outdoors, in more heavily infested conditions. Recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for effective, long-lasting protection against mosquitoes, DEET is also an effective repellent for ticks. DEET-based products are available in a wide variety of Repel formulas, including aerosols, sprays and wipes. DEET insect repellents with 30 percent concentrations or lower can be used on children ages 2 months and older.
- Create a barrier against mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas
- Contains 40% DEET, provides long-lasting protection in the great outdoors
- Developed for outdoor enthusiasts, especially for campers, backpackers, golfers, hunters, bikers, hikers, joggers, ball players and others who are active outdoors
- Long-lasting protection ensures that you have the toughest repellent for any adventure
- Aerosol can is easily packed with your outdoor gear so it's ready whenever you need it