Insect & Pest Control
The Bait Block Peanut Butter Flavor Rodenticide is a first generation anticoagulant bait with specially formulated blocks that have a peanut butter flavor to attract and eliminate mice and rats. The active ingredient efficiently eliminates smaller rodents and pests a few days after feeding. This product includes 144-blocks of 1 oz. Rodenticide blocks in a tamper evident resealable pail. The pail size is 10.5 in. x 10.5 in. x 10.25 in. and is perfect for garages or basements to keep those rodents away. The Bait Block Peanut Butter Flavor Rodenticide comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Anticoagulant block bait with specially formulated flavor
- Active ingredient diphacinone (0.005%) efficiently eliminates smaller rodents
- Effective even in large, open spaces at home
- Comes in a 144-pack
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Mice, Rats
Plant-munching animals enjoy a gorgeous garden almost as much as we do but deer, rabbits, moles and other pests can destroy your hard work seemingly overnight. When 4-legged pests become a problem, Liquid Fence animal repellents send them packing using scent- and taste-deterrent formulas that wont harm animals or plants when used as directed. Liquid Fence Armadillo Repellent Concentrate Ready-to-Spray is long-lasting. Our repellent is formulated to coat grubs, insects, mole crickets, earthworms and small invertebrates, the main sources of food for armadillos. This creates a very undesirable meal, forcing these destructive nuisances to look elsewhere for food. This repellent is also non-gelling means non-clogging. This product will keep your hose-end or tank sprayer clog-free at temperatures as low as 33Â°F much lower than other armadillo repellents that will gel and clog at average well water temperature. When Liquid Fence Armadillo Repellent Concentrate is used as directed, it will not harm vegetation.
- Non-gelling and non-clogging formula
- Will not harm vegetation, when used as directed
- Stops digging in lawns, flower beds and garden areas
- Formulated to coat grubs, insects, mole crickets, earthworms and small invertebrates, the main sources of food for armadillos
- Not available in ID, IN, NM and PR
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Armadillos