Insect & Pest Control
The Bait Block Peanut Butter Flavor Rodenticide is a first generation anticoagulant bait with specially formulated blocks that have a peanut butter flavor to attract and eliminate mice and rats. The active ingredient efficiently eliminates smaller rodents and pests a few days after feeding. This product includes 144-blocks of 1 oz. Rodenticide blocks in a tamper evident resealable pail. The pail size is 10.5 in. x 10.5 in. x 10.25 in. and is perfect for garages or basements to keep those rodents away. The Bait Block Peanut Butter Flavor Rodenticide comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Anticoagulant block bait with specially formulated flavor
- Active ingredient diphacinone (0.005%) efficiently eliminates smaller rodents
- Effective even in large, open spaces at home
- Comes in a 144-pack
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules kill more than 100 types of lawn-damaging insects as listed. This formula kills on contact for season-long control against ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants). These granules also help protect your home from crickets, fire ants, chinch bugs, armyworms (fall and yellow-striped), billbugs, cutworms, earwigs, fleas, roaches (German and American), grubs, sod webworms, European crane flies, ticks and other listed insects. Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation. Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage. Apply Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules when the grass is dry, then water the lawn lightly immediately after application. Once the treated area has been watered in and is dry, children and pets can return to the lawn. Read entire label before use.
- Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation
- Kills more than 100 insect types above and below ground, including ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants), crickets, armyworms, cutworms, grubs, ticks and others as listed
- Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage
- Apply when insects and grubs are active in the lawn and soil
- Distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application
Repel unwanted pesky birds with these simple inflatable predators. Resembles the eyes of giant owls and other birds that scare pigeons, woodpeckers and other birds. 3 different colors included. Hang anywhere birds are a problem.
- Easy to use
- Repels most unwanted birds like pigeons
- Effective and safe bird repellent
- 18 in. Dia
- 3 balloons included