Insect & Pest Control
Between the carpool and the couch cushions, youâ€™re the CEO of the home front. Take care of your family â€“ and take care of business, no matter where household pests rear their ugly heads. Show bugs whoâ€™s boss with Hot Shot insecticides. Theyâ€™re your weapon of choice, giving you the clear advantage within your walls and at the bank. Save the day. Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer aerosol is designed for the treatment of bed bugs and bed bug eggs in homes in areas such as cracks and crevices in bed frames and box springs. It may also be used to kill fleas and ticks. This formula is non-staining and has no unpleasant odor. Simply spray the intended use areas until damp, not less than 3 seconds â€“ but do not saturate. Inspect listed problem areas and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present. Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan. When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
- Bed bug treatment: This product kills bed bugs, bed bug eggs and fleas by contact
- FOR INDOOR USE: For use on mattresses, box springs, upholstered furniture, luggage, baseboards, floorboards and carpets to kill bed bugs and their eggs â€“ do not use on pets
- WATER-BASED FORMULA: No oily residue, non-staining and no unpleasant odor
- APPLICATION: Spray intended use areas until damp (not less than 3 seconds) â€“ do not saturate
- TREAT BED BUGS AS PART OF A CYCLE: For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan â€” treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Bed Bugs, Fleas, Ticks
Bed bug home insect killer is ready-to-use. It's non-staining and leaves no odor. It can be used to treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes and seams.
- Kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs, fleas and dust mites by contact
- It can be used to spot treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes and seams
- Ready-to-use formula is non-staining and leaves no odor
- 3 ounce container
- Indoor use only
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Bed Bugs, Ants, Beetles, Boxelder Bugs, Brown Dog Ticks, Carpet Beetles, Centipedes, Crickets, Earwigs, Firebrats, Fleas, Millipedes, Rice Weevils, Roaches, Scorpions, Silverfish, Sowbugs and Pillbugs, Spiders, Stinkbugs, Stink Bugs, Ticks, Waterbugs