Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Pest Type: Fleas Product Depth (in.): 4.25 Product Depth (in.): 2.62 Clear All Refinements
Insects invading your corner of the world. Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag products are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. Black Flag products don't mess around. Our indoor/outdoor pest arsenal has been arming homeowners in the battles against invading bugs for more years than any other brand. With quick, decisive formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect control gets the job done and take no prisoners. The Black Flag Concentrated Fogger is a dual action fogger, because it penetrates cracks and crevices to kill bugs where they live and breed and leaves a fresh scent. It kills the following insects by contact: spider (except brown recluse), ants (except fire, carpenter, harvester and Pharaoh ants), roaches, fleas, house flies, mosquitoes, brown dog ticks, silverfish and firebrats. It is perfect to use in apartments, attics, basements, garages and household storage areas. It continues killing German cockroaches for up to 12-weeks on non-porous surfaces. Each can treats up to 2,000 cu. ft. (approximately 15.5 ft. x 16 ft. x 8 ft. ceilings).
- Kills by contact
- Keeps killing German cockroaches for up to 12-weeks on non-porous surfaces
- Won't leave a wet, messy residue
- Leaves a fresh scent
- Each can treats up to 2,000 cu. ft.
Black Flag Ant & Roach Killer controls roaches, ants, crickets, fleas, silverfish, spiders and other listed insects indoors on contact with an unscented, no-mess formula. Keeps controlling roaches, ants (excluding pharaoh and fire), silverfish and crickets for up to 16 weeks. Spiders (like black widow and wolf spiders) must be sprayed directly to be killed. Use along and behind baseboards; beneath and behind sinks, stoves, refrigerators and cabinets; around plumbing and other utility installations; around waste containers and wherever else these pests may find entrance. Use along and behind baseboards, appliances, sinks, pipes and plumbing. When treating for ants, spray around door and window frames, other entry points and trails. To treat fleas and brown dog ticks, spray infested areas such as pet beds and resting quarters. Remove old pet bedding and clean or replace with clean, fresh bedding. Pets should not be treated with this product â€“ to control the source of flea infestations, treat your pet with a product registered for application to animals.
- Protects your home from ants, roaches and other listed insects
- Controls listed insects on contact
- Kills up to 16 weeks, keeps killing roaches, ants (excluding pharaoh and fire), silverfish and crickets
- Non-Staining, when used as directed
When ants, roaches and other pesky insects invade your home, stop them in their tracks with Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer aerosol. This formula kills listed insects on contact and keeps killing up to 12 weeks on non-porous surfaces (excluding Oriental cockroaches). Plus, it reduces 99.9% of the germs Staphylococcus aureus and Enterobacter aerogenes on hard, non-porous, non-food-contact surfaces. No residual sanitizer action. Not for primary use as a sanitizer.) insects may leave behind. Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer controls cockroaches (excluding Oriental cockroaches), ants (excluding fire ants and pharaoh ants), carpenter ants, crickets, firebrats, fleas, silverfish and spiders (except brown recluse spiders). The aerosol spray leaves behind a fresh floral scent. Use Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer as a spot treatment indoors â€“ spray along baseboards, around appliances and behind sinks. Other areas where insects are often found include: in cracks and crevices; around pipes and plumbing; around waste containers; and in dark corners of rooms, cabinets and closets.
- Kills cockroaches (on non-porous surfaces; excluding Oriental cockroaches), ants (excluding fire ants and pharaoh ants), carpenter ants, crickets, firebrats, fleas, silverfish and spiders (except brown recluse spiders)
- Residual formula keeps on killing for up to 12 weeks on non-porous surfaces (excluding Oriental cockroaches)
- Reduces 99.9% of germs (Staphylococcus aureus and Enterobacter aerogenes on hard, non-porous, non-food-contact surfaces. No residual sanitizer action. Not for primary use as a sanitizer.) insects may leave behind â€“ see product label for details
- Easy to use aerosol
Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer aerosol is designed for the treatment of bed bugs and bed bug eggs in homes in areas such as cracks and crevices in bed frames and box springs. It may also be used to kill fleas and ticks. This formula is non-staining and has no unpleasant odor. Simply spray the intended use areas until damp, not less than 3 seconds â€“ but do not saturate. Inspect listed problem areas and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present. Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan.
- This product kills bed bugs, bed bug eggs and fleas by contact
- For use on mattresses, box springs, upholstered furniture, luggage, baseboards, floorboards and carpets to kill bed bugs and their eggs â€“ do not use on pets
- No oily residue, non-staining and no unpleasant odor
- Spray intended use areas until damp (not less than 3 seconds) â€“ do not saturate
- For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan â€” treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control
Bed bug home insect killer is ready-to-use. It's non-staining and leaves no odor. It can be used to treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes and seams.
- Kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs, fleas and dust mites by contact
- It can be used to spot treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes and seams
- Ready-to-use formula is non-staining and leaves no odor
- 3 ounce container
- Indoor use only