Insect & Pest Control
Insects invading your corner of the world. Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag products are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. Black Flag products don't mess around. Our indoor/outdoor pest arsenal has been arming homeowners in the battles against invading bugs for more years than any other brand. With quick, decisive formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect control gets the job done and take no prisoners. The Black Flag Concentrated Fogger is a dual action fogger, because it penetrates cracks and crevices to kill bugs where they live and breed and leaves a fresh scent. It kills the following insects by contact: spider (except brown recluse), ants (except fire, carpenter, harvester and Pharaoh ants), roaches, fleas, house flies, mosquitoes, brown dog ticks, silverfish and firebrats. It is perfect to use in apartments, attics, basements, garages and household storage areas. It continues killing German cockroaches for up to 12-weeks on non-porous surfaces. Each can treats up to 2,000 cu. ft. (approximately 15.5 ft. x 16 ft. x 8 ft. ceilings).
- Kills by contact
- Keeps killing German cockroaches for up to 12-weeks on non-porous surfaces
- Won't leave a wet, messy residue
- Leaves a fresh scent
- Each can treats up to 2,000 cu. ft.
The Hot Shot Bedbug and Flea Foggers (3-Pack) help eliminate bedbugs, fleas, ticks and lice on contact and inhibit reinfestation for up to 7-months. The foggers contain Nylar to help prevent fleas from developing into the biting adult stage. Each 4 oz. fogger can treat up to 4,000 cu. ft.
- Helps eliminate bedbugs, fleas, ticks, lice and other insects on contact to help protect your home, family and pets
- Inhibits reinfestation for up to 7-months for effective long-term control
- Each 4 oz. can treats up to 4,000 cu. ft. to help rid your home of pests
- Contains nylar to help prevent fleas from developing into the biting adult stage
Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer With Egg Kill kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs by contact and also offers control of fleas and dust mites. This non-staining, no odor formula can be used for spot treatment of mattress tufts, folds, vent holes and seams. To use this product, spray intended use areas until damp, but do not saturate. Inspect the area and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present. This product is for indoor use only. Do not treat pets with this product. People and pets should not be allowed in treated areas until the spray has dried. Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan.
- Kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs, adult and pre-adult (larvae) fleas and dust mites
- Spot treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes, buttons, creases, indentations and seams â€“ do not use on pets
- This non-staining formula leaves no odor
- Spray intended use areas until damp, but do not saturate â€“ inspect the area and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present
- For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan â€” treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control
Kills Bedbugs II Water Based Bedbug Spray is a Ready to use liquid with sprayer attachments to kill bedbugs, fleas, ticks, spiders and other insects. Simply spray on the infected area and the bedbugs will begin to die off. The active ingredients is deltamethrin (0.03%) which effectively kills bedbugs and other insects. This products comes in 1 Qt. with a sprayer. The JT Eaton Kills Bedbugs II Water Based Bedbug Spray comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Active ingredient is deltamethrin (0.03%)
- Comes in 1 Qt. sprayer
- Water base ready to use liquid
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Low odor
Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules kill more than 100 types of lawn-damaging insects as listed. This formula kills on contact for season-long control against ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants). These granules also help protect your home from crickets, fire ants, chinch bugs, armyworms (fall and yellow-striped), billbugs, cutworms, earwigs, fleas, roaches (German and American), grubs, sod webworms, European crane flies, ticks and other listed insects. Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation. Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage. Apply Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules when the grass is dry, then water the lawn lightly immediately after application. Once the treated area has been watered in and is dry, children and pets can return to the lawn. Read entire label before use.
- Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation
- Kills more than 100 insect types above and below ground, including ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants), crickets, armyworms, cutworms, grubs, ticks and others as listed
- Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage
- Apply when insects and grubs are active in the lawn and soil
- Distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application