Insect & Pest Control
Hot Shot Fogger With Odor Neutralizer creates a ne, penetrating mist that reaches deep into cracks and crevices to ush out and kill hidden bugs on contact. This product kills ants (except fire ants), black carpet beetles, brown dog ticks, crickets, earwigs, firebrats, fleas, flies, gnats, houseflies, mosquitoes, palmetto bugs, pill bugs, rice weevils, roaches, saw toothed grain beetles, silverfish, small flying moths, spiders and water bugs. Does not control bed bugs. When used as directed, the clear, non-staining formula will not harm drapes, upholstery, fabrics, carpeting, bedspreads, oor tiles, wood oors, linens, furniture, walls, clothing, ceilings, shades or blinds. Hot Shot Fogger With Odor Neutralizer kills both ying and crawling insects on contact and keeps killing for up to 2-months without leaving a wet residue. 1 can of this product treats up to 2,000 cu. ft. of unobstructed space. Read and follow all label directions before using this product.
- Kills on contact and controls heavy infestations and keeps killing for up to 2-months
- Creates a fine, penetrating mist that reaches deep into cracks and crevices to kill the bugs you see and kill the bugs you don't see
- Use in enclosed spaces such as apartments, attics, basements, barns, boat cabins, cabins, campers, crawl spaces, garages, homes, households, sheds, storage areas and trailers
- Clear, non-staining formula won't leave a wet, messy residue
- Treats 2,000 cu. ft. of unobstructed space (15.5 ft. x 16 ft. x 8 ft. ceiling) in rooms smaller than 5 ft. x 5 ft. allow fog to enter from other rooms
- Penetrates behind walls and other inaccessible spaces to help kill insects where they hide
Spectracide Bug Stop Home Barrier kills on contact to provide indoor plus outdoor insect control. This non-staining, no-odor spray gives up to 12 months of control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces, and also kills ants, spiders, fleas, ticks, crickets, earwigs, silverfish, stink bugs and other listed insects. The water-based, clear formula leaves no odor or oily residue. Use it indoors or as an outdoor foundation treatment. Spray inside the home in cracks and crevices, along baseboards, under sinks, behind stoves and refrigerators, and anywhere insects may hide. Use outside on outer surfaces of screens, door and window frames, porches, patios, buildings or wherever insects may enter.
- Indoor plus outdoor insect control
- Up to 12 months of control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces â€” also kills ants, roaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed insects
- Water-based, clear formula leaves no odor or oily residue
- No mixing required
- Kills bugs on contact
Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer aerosol is designed for the treatment of bed bugs and bed bug eggs in homes in areas such as cracks and crevices in bed frames and box springs. It may also be used to kill fleas and ticks. This formula is non-staining and has no unpleasant odor. Simply spray the intended use areas until damp, not less than 3 seconds â€“ but do not saturate. Inspect listed problem areas and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present. Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan.
- This product kills bed bugs, bed bug eggs and fleas by contact
- For use on mattresses, box springs, upholstered furniture, luggage, baseboards, floorboards and carpets to kill bed bugs and their eggs â€“ do not use on pets
- No oily residue, non-staining and no unpleasant odor
- Spray intended use areas until damp (not less than 3 seconds) â€“ do not saturate
- For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan â€” treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control
Outdoor enthusiasts know that when the going gets tough, so should their insect repellent. However extreme the activity or terrain, there's a Repel insect repellent designed to offer dependable coverage that lasts as long as you need it to. Repel products make effective mosquito protection simple under any circumstance â€“ so you can heed the call of the wild wherever the trail takes you. Repel Insect Repellent Sportsmen Max Formula 40% DEET repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas. A tough repellent for any adventure, this formula contains 40% DEET. This insect repellent is designed specifically for outdoor enthusiasts exposed to the toughest conditions. Repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses. The easy-to-use aerosol spray stores nicely with outdoor gear or in your backpack. Take everywhere for effective, long-lasting protection. DEET has been used as an insect repellent in the United States for more than 50 years. Itâ€™s recommended for those spending longer periods of time outdoors, in more heavily infested conditions. Recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for effective, long-lasting protection against mosquitoes, DEET is also an effective repellent for ticks. DEET-based products are available in a wide variety of Repel formulas, including aerosols, sprays and wipes. DEET insect repellents with 30 percent concentrations or lower can be used on children ages 2 months and older.
- Create a barrier against mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas
- Contains 40% DEET, provides long-lasting protection in the great outdoors
- Developed for outdoor enthusiasts, especially for campers, backpackers, golfers, hunters, bikers, hikers, joggers, ball players and others who are active outdoors
- Long-lasting protection ensures that you have the toughest repellent for any adventure
- Aerosol can is easily packed with your outdoor gear so it's ready whenever you need it
Outdoor enthusiasts know that when the going gets tough, so should their insect repellent. However extreme the activity or terrain, there's a Repel insect repellent designed to offer dependable coverage that lasts as long as you need it to. Repel products make effective mosquito protection simple under any circumstance- so you can heed the call of the wild wherever the trail takes you. Repel Insect Repellent Sportsmen Formula repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses. Provide yourself with long lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, gnats, chiggers, no-see-ums and fleas. This formula is non-greasy and resists perspiration, so it can keep up with any outdoor adventure. The 25% DEET formula is tough on bugs and long lasting for those who love the outdoors. Pack in your outdoor gear for protection that travels with you, no matter what the terrain.
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas: repels mosquitoes that may transmit the zika, west Nile, dengue and chikungunya viruses
- Long-lasting protection: our 25% DEET formula is made to last for effective protection no matter the terrain
- Resists perspiration: find coverage that keeps up with your active outdoor lifestyle, our non-greasy formula will leave you ready for any adventure
- Aerosol spray: pack the 6.5 oz. can with your gear, for reapplication wherever you need it
- Tough on bugs
Cutter Skinsations Insect Repellent is everything you want in a bug spray! The 7 percent DEET formula repels mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses. Cutter Skinsations Insect Repellent has a clean, fresh scent, and never feels oily or greasy. Aloe and Vitamin E soften your skin while this repellent wards off pesky mosquitoes and other insects, including ticks, biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, chiggers and fleas. The pump spray features 360 degree action, so it sprays at any angle, even upside down!
- 7 percent DEET formula repels mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses
- Never feels oily or greasy, with a scent that is pleasant
- Also repels ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas, create a barrier against annoying bugs that can spoil the outdoors
- Contains aloe and vitamin E, softens skin while it repels
- Pump sprays at any angle and upside down
A variety of flying insect species can be controlled with this pleasant scented, water-based product. Easy-to-use, convenient and effective, product controls insects including houseflies, mosquitoes, gnats, fleas and small moths. 12 oz. to 15 oz. per case.
- Kills common flying pests
- Contains tetramethrin
- Pleasantly scented
- For indoor use