Insect & Pest Control
Kills Bedbug and Crawling Insects Powder comes in a 7 oz. bottle and kills bed bugs, ants, cockroaches, crickets, fleas, ticks and other insects. This powder kills by absorbing the fluids from insects leaving them to die. This powder can be placed in any problem area. The puffer bottle makes for quick and precise applications. The 7 oz. Bedbug and Crawling Insect Powder comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Active ingredient is diatomaceous earth
- 12 bottles per case
- Insects never become resistant to the powder
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Bed Bugs, Roaches, Crickets, Fleas, Ticks
Harris Resistant Bed Bug Powder kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs. The powder is long-lasting. Container covers approximately 200 sq. ft. Easy to use applicator brush is included.
- Treat bed frame, mattress and box springs, cracks and crevices (baseboards, mouldings, hollow furniture legs)
- Treat the undersurface of furniture by lifting cushions
- Non-staining formula
- For use in homes, hotels, motels, hospitals and nursing homes
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Bed Bugs
The Harris Diatomaceous Earth and Bed Bug Powder Duster is easy to use and is a great way to efficiently spread an effective dusting of powder indoors or outdoors. Just Twist Off Cap to Fill the Duster. Squeeze Duster to Evenly Dispense Powder.
- Spreads diatomaceous earth evenly and effectively
- Use in residential homes, apartments, motels, nursing homes, and more
- Applies powder in difficult to reach places
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Easy to use