Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Width (in.): 2.6 Product Width (in.): 44 Product Width (in.): 4.56 Clear All Refinements
The Raid 17.5 oz. Ready-to-Use Ant and Roach Killer is designed for indoor and outdoor use to control ants, roaches, water bugs, silverfish, crickets and spiders. The easy-to-use aerosol can provides a spray with excellent coverage that can be used directly on bugs as well as in their hiding places. Apply to ant trails, around doors and windows and wherever ants enter the house.
- Kills bugs on contact to help keep areas free of pests
- Can be used directly on bugs and in places where they hide and breed
- 1 application keeps killing bugs for up to 4-weeks
- Broad spray pattern provides good coverage
- Spray until wet in cracks around baseboards and other hiding places to control roaches and water bugs
- Outdoor fresh scent features minimal lingering chemical odors
- Spray areas infested by silverfish, crickets and spiders
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Roaches, Waterbugs, Silverfish, Crickets, Spiders
Raid 15 oz. Ready-to-Use Flying Insect Killer is specially formulated to kill a number of flying insects including flies, mosquitoes, gnats and other flying insects as they fly through the mist. The spray can be used indoors or outdoors to control flying bugs. The formula has a clean, pleasant scent and is good for controlling horse flies, small flying moths, fruit flies and box elder bugs.
- Kills flies, mosquitoes, gnats and other flying insects as they fly through the mist to protect you from nuisance pests
- Ready-to-use spray mist is good for controlling blue bottle flies, horse flies, small flying moths, fruit flies and box elder bugs
- Spray indoors and outdoors to control flying insects
- Clean-scented formula won't leave an unpleasant odor
- Use with other Raid defense system products to work smarter, not harder, to fight bugs
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Wasps, Flies
No matter where your pest problem rears its ugly head, Hot Shot insecticides are the answer to whatâ€™s bugging you. Hot Shot insecticides offer a complete lineup of indoor and outdoor solutions to keep unwanted pests out of your home, and out of your life.Ants enter the home in search of water and are most often found near water sources (i.e.: kitchen and bathroom). This is because an ant can live for a long time without food, but cannot survive even one day without water. Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Ant Bait is extremely attractive to ants because it combines a food source with the water source they need, while delivering a lethal dose that can quickly eliminate the entire colony. This product is for residential use only and can be used indoors and outdoors. It kills common household ants in 24 hours. This product will not control carpenter, pharaoh, harvester or red imported fire ants.
- KILLS: Kill the queen and the colony.
- Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Ant Bait kills in 24 hours and can be used indoors and outdoors.
- ADVANCED LIQUID BAIT TECHNOLOGY: This bait is extremely attractive to ants because it combines a food source with the water source they need, while delivering a lethal dose that can quickly eliminate the entire colony.
- USE INDOORS AND OUTDOORS: Use near walls, in closets and cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators.
- Place one bait station along each ant trail around the outside of homes.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants
Prowler Owl represents the ultimate, most feared aerial predator, the Great Horned Owl, which catches and eats almost anything that moves. Realistic appearance and flapping wings offer more effective bird control for pigeons and other birds. Don't be fooled by owl statues that just sit there, Prowler Owl features large wings that flap with the wind. Use anywhere to control birds.
- Life sized owl with flapping wings
- Wings move with wind and scare birds
- Repels pigeons and most birds
- Affordable bird control
- Commercial quality
- Simple to use
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Birds, Geese, Herons, Pigeons, Sparrows