Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Width (in.): 2.6 Product Width (in.): 44 Product Width (in.): 4.56 Clear All Refinements
The Raid 17.5 oz. Ready-to-Use Ant and Roach Killer is designed for indoor and outdoor use to control ants, roaches, water bugs, silverfish, crickets and spiders. The easy-to-use aerosol can provides a spray with excellent coverage that can be used directly on bugs as well as in their hiding places. Apply to ant trails, around doors and windows and wherever ants enter the house.
- Kills bugs on contact to help keep areas free of pests
- Can be used directly on bugs and in places where they hide and breed
- 1 application keeps killing bugs for up to 4 weeks
- Broad spray pattern provides good coverage
- Spray until wet in cracks around baseboards and other hiding places to control roaches and water bugs
- Outdoor fresh scent features minimal lingering chemical odors
- Spray areas infested by silverfish, crickets and spiders
Raid 15 oz. Ready-to-Use Flying Insect Killer is specially formulated to kill a number of flying insects including flies, mosquitoes, gnats and other flying insects as they fly through the mist. The spray can be used indoors or outdoors to control flying bugs. The formula has a clean, pleasant scent and is good for controlling horse flies, small flying moths, fruit flies and box elder bugs.
- Kills flies, mosquitoes, gnats, and other flying insects as they fly through the mist to protect you from nuisance pests
- Ready-to-use spray mist is good for controlling blue bottle flies, horse flies, small flying moths, fruit flies and box elder bugs
- Spray indoors and outdoors to control flying insects
- Clean-scented formula won't leave an unpleasant odor
- Use with other Raid defense system products to work smarter, not harder, to fight bugs
Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Ant Bait is extremely attractive to ants because it combines a food source with the water source they need, while delivering a lethal dose that can quickly eliminate the entire colony. The Advanced Liquid Bait Technology can be used both indoors and out. Ants enter the home in search of water and are most often found near water sources. An ant can live for a long time without food but cannot survive even 1-day without water. Ants find the bait fast and then die this product is designed to kill the queen and the entire colony as fast as 24-hours. When using indoors, place bait stations where ants have been seen or in out-of-way places near walls in cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators and in closets. Heavily infested areas may require additional bait stations. Examine bait stations once per month to verify that bait is still present in the station. This product will not control carpenter, pharaoh, harvester or red imported fire ants. When using outdoors, place 1 bait station along each ant trail around the outside of homes. Place stations in areas inaccessible to children, pets and other nontarget animals. Heavily infested areas may require additional bait stations. Bait stations have a wide, stable base to prevent accidental spill.
- Contains both food and water ants find the bait fast so they die fast
- Controls common household ants will not control carpenter, pharaoh, harvester or red imported fire ants
- No drips no spills
- Kills in 24-hours
- Kills the queen and colony
Prowler Owl represents the ultimate, most feared aerial predator, the Great Horned Owl, which catches and eats almost anything that moves. Realistic appearance and flapping wings offer more effective bird control for pigeons and other birds. Don't be fooled by owl statues that just sit there, Prowler Owl features large wings that flap with the wind. Use anywhere to control birds.
- Life sized owl with flapping wings
- Wings move with wind and scare birds
- Repels pigeons and most birds
- Affordable bird control
- Commercial quality
- Simple to use