Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Width (in.): 2.6 Product Width (in.): 44 Product Width (in.): 7.38 Clear All Refinements
The Raid 17.5 oz. Ready-to-Use Ant and Roach Killer is designed for indoor and outdoor use to control ants, roaches, water bugs, silverfish, crickets and spiders. The easy-to-use aerosol can provides a spray with excellent coverage that can be used directly on bugs as well as in their hiding places. Apply to ant trails, around doors and windows and wherever ants enter the house.
- Kills bugs on contact to help keep areas free of pests
- Can be used directly on bugs and in places where they hide and breed
- 1 application keeps killing bugs for up to 4-weeks
- Broad spray pattern provides good coverage
- Spray until wet in cracks around baseboards and other hiding places to control roaches and water bugs
- Outdoor fresh scent features minimal lingering chemical odors
- Spray areas infested by silverfish, crickets and spiders
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Roaches, Waterbugs, Silverfish, Crickets, Spiders
Raid 15 oz. Ready-to-Use Flying Insect Killer is specially formulated to kill a number of flying insects including flies, mosquitoes, gnats and other flying insects as they fly through the mist. The spray can be used indoors or outdoors to control flying bugs. The formula has a clean, pleasant scent and is good for controlling horse flies, small flying moths, fruit flies and box elder bugs.
- Kills flies, mosquitoes, gnats and other flying insects as they fly through the mist to protect you from nuisance pests
- Ready-to-use spray mist is good for controlling blue bottle flies, horse flies, small flying moths, fruit flies and box elder bugs
- Spray indoors and outdoors to control flying insects
- Clean-scented formula won't leave an unpleasant odor
- Use with other Raid defense system products to work smarter, not harder, to fight bugs
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Wasps, Flies
When roaches invade your home, stop them in their tracks with Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait. A roach can live up to a month without food but can only survive 7 days without water; roaches most often enter homes in search of water and are frequently found near water sources in the kitchen and bathroom. Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait is extremely attractive to roaches because it combines an attractive food source with the water source they need, delivering a lethal dose of active ingredient quickly. When ingested, the liquid bait kills roaches and the eggs they carry within hours. It kills both large and small roaches where they breed. Place Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait stations where roaches have been seen, or in out-of-the-way places near walls in cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators and in closets. Check the bait stations once per month to ensure bait is still present in the station. Replace bait stations every three months or sooner if empty bait stations are found.
- Quick-kill formula kills both large and small roaches where they breed
- This bait is extremely attractive to roaches because it combines an attractive food source with the water source they need
- Delivers a lethal dose quickly to roaches and the eggs they carry
- Place ready-to-use bait stations on a flat surface in areas where roaches have been spotted
- Kills in hours
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Roaches
Prowler Owl represents the ultimate, most feared aerial predator, the Great Horned Owl, which catches and eats almost anything that moves. Realistic appearance and flapping wings offer more effective bird control for pigeons and other birds. Don't be fooled by owl statues that just sit there, Prowler Owl features large wings that flap with the wind. Use anywhere to control birds.
- Life sized owl with flapping wings
- Wings move with wind and scare birds
- Repels pigeons and most birds
- Affordable bird control
- Commercial quality
- Simple to use
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Birds, Geese, Herons, Pigeons, Sparrows