Insect & Pest Control
The Raid 17.5 oz. Ready-to-Use Ant and Roach Killer is designed for indoor and outdoor use to control ants, roaches, water bugs, silverfish, crickets and spiders. The easy-to-use aerosol can provides a spray with excellent coverage that can be used directly on bugs as well as in their hiding places. Apply to ant trails, around doors and windows and wherever ants enter the house.
- Kills bugs on contact to help keep areas free of pests
- Can be used directly on bugs and in places where they hide and breed
- 1 application keeps killing bugs for up to 4-weeks
- Broad spray pattern provides good coverage
- Spray until wet in cracks around baseboards and other hiding places to control roaches and water bugs
- Outdoor fresh scent features minimal lingering chemical odors
- Spray areas infested by silverfish, crickets and spiders
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Roaches, Waterbugs, Silverfish, Crickets, Spiders
Raid 15 oz. Ready-to-Use Flying Insect Killer is specially formulated to kill a number of flying insects including flies, mosquitoes, gnats and other flying insects as they fly through the mist. The spray can be used indoors or outdoors to control flying bugs. The formula has a clean, pleasant scent and is good for controlling horse flies, small flying moths, fruit flies and box elder bugs.
- Kills flies, mosquitoes, gnats and other flying insects as they fly through the mist to protect you from nuisance pests
- Ready-to-use spray mist is good for controlling blue bottle flies, horse flies, small flying moths, fruit flies and box elder bugs
- Spray indoors and outdoors to control flying insects
- Clean-scented formula won't leave an unpleasant odor
- Use with other Raid defense system products to work smarter, not harder, to fight bugs
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Wasps, Flies
The power is in your hands to keep your landscape in line â€“ unleash it with Spectracide lawn and garden products. Our easy-to-use, fast-acting insect, lawn disease and weed control solutions help you tame lawn and landscape invaders with incredible pest-punishing power. Take command with Spectracide brand. You hold the power.Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules kill more than 100 types of lawn-damaging insects as listed. This formula kills on contact for season-long control against ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants). These granules also help protect your home from crickets, fire ants, chinch bugs, armyworms (fall and yellow-striped), billbugs, cutworms, earwigs, fleas, roaches (German and American), grubs, sod webworms, European crane flies, ticks and other listed insects. Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation. Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage.Apply Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules when the grass is dry, then water the lawn lightly immediately after application. Once the treated area has been watered in and is dry, children and pets can return to the lawn. Read entire label before use. Available in a 1 pound shaker canister; a 10 pound bag that covers up to 12,500 square feet of lawn; and a 20 pound bag that covers up to 25,000 square feet of lawn.
- Kills lawn insects: use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation
- KILLS MORE THAN 100 INSECT TYPES: Kills insects above and below ground, including ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants), crickets, armyworms, cutworms, grubs, ticks and others as listed.
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage.
- CONTROLS GRUBS: Treat any time between late July and early October.
- GRANULAR FORMULA: Distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Armyworms, Asian Lady Beetle, Chinch Bugs, Cottony Cushion Scale Insects and Mealybugs, Crane Flies, Crickets, Cutworms, Earwigs, Firebrats, Fleas, Grubs, Japanese Beetles, June Beetles, Leafhoppers, Locusts (Grasshoppers), Millipedes, Mites, Mole Crickets, Palmetto Bugs, Roaches, Silverfish, Sod Webworms, Sowbugs and Pillbugs, Spider Mites, Spittlebugs, Ticks, Waterbugs, Weevils