Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Width (in.): 14 Product Width (in.): 3.13 Product Width (in.): 8.4375 Clear All Refinements
When roaches and other unwanted insects invade your home, stop them in their tracks with Hot Shot MaxAttrax Roach Killing Powder With Boric Acid. This long-lasting, odorless powder kills cockroaches, ants, silverfish, palmetto bugs and waterbugs. Using the easy applicator, create a barrier of powder through which cockroaches and other insects must crawl. Apply liberally under and behind the refrigerator, stove, sink, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and tubs in kitchen and utility rooms. Other usage areas include in cracks and crevices; along baseboards; in corners of cabinets, cupboards and closets; into openings and void areas around plumbing, drains, water pipes and electrical conduits; and into drawer wells and under bookshelves. Just brush any powder visible after application into cracks and crevices or remove. Reapply as needed. Use Hot Shot MaxAttrax Roach Killing Powder With Boric Acid in homes, restaurants, markets, schools, warehouses, factories, offices, hotels, hospitals and more. See the product label for complete directions for use.
- Kills cockroaches, ants, silverfish, palmetto bugs and waterbugs
- Using the easy applicator, create a barrier of powder through which cockroaches and other insects must crawl
- Apply the powder under and behind the refrigerator, stove, sink, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and tubs in kitchen and utility rooms â€“ see the product label complete directions for use
- Any powder visible after application may be brushed into cracks and crevices or removed â€“ reapply as needed
- Creates a barrier insects must crawl through for best results
Harris Resistant Bed Bug Powder kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs. The powder is long-lasting. Container covers approximately 200 sq. ft. Easy to use applicator brush is included.
- 1 Gal. bed bug killer can be used on box springs, mattresses, furniture and more
- 16 oz. egg kill ends the bed bug's life cycle
- 4 oz. resistant bed bug powder can be used in wall voids, cracks and crevices, and on furniture
- Traps should be placed near bed posts to detect and trap bed bugs where they like to climb
- Insect bite and sting relief gel provides instant relief from pain and itching associated with insect bites
- Value pro pack for multiple treatments
Big D METERED INSECTICIDE is an EPA registered aerosol that may be used in commercial food service and preparation areas of milk houses, hospitals, hotels, motels, factories, stores, ships, clubs, restaurants or schools. This blend of natural pyrethrin, piperonyl butoxide and MGK 264 is classified F-1 by the USDA and is effective on flies, mosquitoes, gnats and small moths. Great for anywhere insects are an annoyance, 1 can will treat up to 6000 cu. ft. of air space for 30-days, 24-hours a day. This product is designed specially for use with Big D metered aerosol dispensers.
- Effective on flies, mosquitoes, gnats and small moths
- 1 can will treat up to 6000 cu. ft. space for 30-days, 24-hours a day
- May be used in commercial food service and food preparation areas
- Blend of natural pyrethrin, piperonyl butoxide and MGK 264
- Contains no CFCs
- 12 per case
Harris Egg Kill and Resistant Bed Bug Killer, 1 Gal. Ready-to-use (3 Pack) kills bed bugs that have become resistant to pyrethroids and their eggs. Treat mattress seams and folds, box springs, furniture, closets, carpet edges and baseboards. Also treats luggage.
- Kills pyrehtroid resistant bed bugs and their eggs
- Treat mattress seams and folds
- Treat box springs, around the edge of carpets and baseboards
- Treat furniture and luggage
- Value 3 Pack for multiple treatments