Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Width (in.): 14 Product Width (in.): 3.13 Product Width (in.): 7.13 Clear All Refinements
When roaches and other unwanted insects invade your home, stop them in their tracks with Hot Shot MaxAttrax Roach Killing Powder With Boric Acid. This long-lasting, odorless powder kills cockroaches, ants, silverfish, palmetto bugs and waterbugs. Using the easy applicator, create a barrier of powder through which cockroaches and other insects must crawl. Apply liberally under and behind the refrigerator, stove, sink, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and tubs in kitchen and utility rooms. Other usage areas include in cracks and crevices; along baseboards; in corners of cabinets, cupboards and closets; into openings and void areas around plumbing, drains, water pipes and electrical conduits; and into drawer wells and under bookshelves. Just brush any powder visible after application into cracks and crevices or remove. Reapply as needed. Use Hot Shot MaxAttrax Roach Killing Powder With Boric Acid in homes, restaurants, markets, schools, warehouses, factories, offices, hotels, hospitals and more. See the product label for complete directions for use.
- Kills cockroaches, ants, silverfish, palmetto bugs and waterbugs
- Using the easy applicator, create a barrier of powder through which cockroaches and other insects must crawl
- Apply the powder under and behind the refrigerator, stove, sink, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and tubs in kitchen and utility rooms â€“ see the product label complete directions for use
- Any powder visible after application may be brushed into cracks and crevices or removed â€“ reapply as needed
- Creates a barrier insects must crawl through for best results
Donâ€™t let animals have the pick of the garden before you can. Deer, rabbits, moles and other four-legged pests enjoy your lawn and landscape as much as you do â€“ hit them in the nose so they wonâ€™t come back. Liquid Fence animal repellents use scent- and taste-deterring formulas that wonâ€™t harm animals or plants when used as directed. Invisible barrier. Clear results. Liquid Fence Deer & Rabbit Repellent Concentrate repels deer and rabbits before they feed! This concentrated liquid formula repels deer and rabbits from landscaped ornamental gardens, flowers, shrubs, trees and vines. The repellent works on scent, so deer and rabbits donâ€™t have to take a bite to be repelled. It is harmless to plants and animals when used and stored as directed, and can be applied year-round. The formula is long-lasting and rain resistant. Animalsâ€™ natural aversion to this scent will never diminish â€“ this product does not have to be rotated with other repellent brands. Reapply once a week for 3 weeks, then approximately once a month thereafter. Reapplication is recommended after excessive rainfall.
- Deer and rabbits donâ€™t have to eat vegetation for the repellent to be effectiveâ€”they have a natural aversion to the scent
- Use to treat landscaped ornamental gardens, flowers, shrubs, trees and vines
- Long-lasting, rain-resistant, concentrated liquid formula starts to work immediately
- Harmless to plants and animals when used and stored as directed
- No need to rotate with other repellent brands â€“ animalsâ€™ natural aversion to Liquid Fence Deer & Rabbit Repellent Ready-to-Use will never diminish
Harris Egg Kill and Resistant Bed Bug Killer, 1 Gal. Ready-to-use (3 Pack) kills bed bugs that have become resistant to pyrethroids and their eggs. Treat mattress seams and folds, box springs, furniture, closets, carpet edges and baseboards. Also treats luggage.
- Kills pyrehtroid resistant bed bugs and their eggs
- Treat mattress seams and folds
- Treat box springs, around the edge of carpets and baseboards
- Treat furniture and luggage
- Value 3 Pack for multiple treatments
Harris Resistant Bed Bug Powder kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs. The powder is long-lasting. Container covers approximately 200 sq. ft. Easy to use applicator brush is included.
- 1 Gal. bed bug killer can be used on box springs, mattresses, furniture and more
- 16 oz. egg kill ends the bed bug's life cycle
- 4 oz. resistant bed bug powder can be used in wall voids, cracks and crevices, and on furniture
- Traps should be placed near bed posts to detect and trap bed bugs where they like to climb
- Insect bite and sting relief gel provides instant relief from pain and itching associated with insect bites
- Value pro pack for multiple treatments