Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Width (in.): 14 Product Width (in.): 3.13 Product Width (in.): 3.46 Clear All Refinements
Between the carpool and the couch cushions, youâ€™re the CEO of the home front. Take care of your family â€“ and take care of business, no matter where household pests rear their ugly heads. Show bugs whoâ€™s boss with Hot Shot insecticides. Theyâ€™re your weapon of choice, giving you the clear advantage within your walls and at the bank. Save the day.When roaches and other unwanted insects invade your home, stop them in their tracks with Hot Shot MaxAttrax Roach Killing Powder With Boric Acid2. This long-lasting, odorless powder kills cockroaches, ants, silverfish, palmetto bugs and waterbugs. Using the easy applicator, create a barrier of powder through which cockroaches and other insects must crawl. Apply liberally under and behind the refrigerator, stove, sink, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and tubs in kitchen and utility rooms. Other usage areas include in cracks and crevices; along baseboards; in corners of cabinets, cupboards and closets; into openings and void areas around plumbing, drains, water pipes and electrical conduits; and into drawer wells and under bookshelves. Just brush any powder visible after application into cracks and crevices or remove. Reapply as needed.Use Hot Shot MaxAttrax Roach Killing Powder With Boric Acid2 in homes, restaurants, markets, schools, warehouses, factories, offices, hotels, hospitals and more. See the product label for complete directions for use. When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
- Roach killing powder: kills cockroaches, ants, silverfish, palmetto bugs and waterbugs
- WITH BORIC ACID: Using the easy applicator, create a barrier of powder through which cockroaches and other insects must crawl.
- WHERE TO USE: Apply the powder under and behind the refrigerator, stove, sink, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and tubs in kitchen and utility rooms â€“ see the product label complete directions for use.
- ODORLESS: Any powder visible after application may be brushed into cracks and crevices or removed â€“ reapply as needed.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Guaranteed to work or your money back â€“ see product label for details.
Harris Egg Kill and Resistant Bed Bug Killer, 1 Gal. Ready-to-use (3 Pack) kills bed bugs that have become resistant to pyrethroids and their eggs. Treat mattress seams and folds, box springs, furniture, closets, carpet edges and baseboards. Also treats luggage.
- Kills pyrehtroid resistant bed bugs and their eggs
- Treat mattress seams and folds
- Treat box springs, around the edge of carpets and baseboards
- Treat furniture and luggage
- Value 3 Pack for multiple treatments
Harris Resistant Bed Bug Powder kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs. The powder is long-lasting. Container covers approximately 200 sq. ft. Easy to use applicator brush is included.
- 1 Gal. bed bug killer can be used on box springs, mattresses, furniture and more
- 16 oz. egg kill ends the bed bug's life cycle
- 4 oz. resistant bed bug powder can be used in wall voids, cracks and crevices, and on furniture
- Traps should be placed near bed posts to detect and trap bed bugs where they like to climb
- Insect bite and sting relief gel provides instant relief from pain and itching associated with insect bites
- Value pro pack for multiple treatments