Insect & Pest Control
Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets immediately. Kills the entire nest. Residual action kills wasps and hornets returning to the nest. For Outdoor use only.
- Fast acting
- Highly effective
- Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets
- Long distance spray action
A broad spectrum insecticide highly effective against ants, spiders, scorpions, beetles, cockroaches and other pests listed on the label. Kills on contact and protects for up to 3 months. Seeks out bugs where they hide. For indoor and outdoor use. Do not use in food/feed areas.
- Kills on contact
- Protects up to 3 months
- Kills lice and their eggs
- Seeks out bugs where they hide
Hot Shot 15 oz. Flying Insect Killer Aerosol kills flies, mosquitoes and other flying insects fast. It kills mosquitoes and houseflies on non-porous surfaces for up to 4-weeks. The non-staining formula can be used indoors and outdoors to protect you from flying pests and the harmful diseases they may carry. For long-term protection, spray on window screens, doors and window frames to kill insects that land on these surfaces.
- DIY pest control kills flying insects, such as house flies, mosquitoes, gnats, fruit flies, flying moths, bees, hornets, wasps and yellow jackets for protection against nuisance pests
- 15 oz. spray offer easy-to-use application to kill bugs fast
- Spray indoors and outdoors on window screens, doors and window frames to kill insects that land on these surfaces
- Kills mosquitoes and houseflies on non-porous surfaces for up to 4 weeks
- Clean, fresh scent
No matter where your pest problem rears its ugly head, Hot Shot insecticides are the answer to what's bugging you. Hot Shot insecticides offer a complete lineup of indoor and outdoor solutions to keep unwanted pests out of your home, and out of your life. Hot Shot Wasp and Hornet Killer 3 Aerosol kills on contact and eliminates the nest. With its up to 27 ft. jet spray, this product also kills yellow jackets, tent caterpillars and scorpions. Hot Shot Wasp and Hornet Killer3 kills on contact. This product is non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness. Before using in areas where the spray may contact home siding, test in an inconspicuous area and recheck in a few hours. For wasps, hornets and yellow jackets apply at sunset when insects are least active.
- Kills on contact
- Eliminates the nest
- Also kills yellow jackets and tent caterpillars
- Up to 27 ft. jet spray
- Non-staining formula
OFF. Deep Woods Insect Repellent VIII provides long lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, gnats and chiggers. Repels mosquitoes that may carry the Zika or Dengue virus. Read label before use and use only as directed.
- Repellent goes on dry
- No oily or greasy feeling
- 25% deet
- Repels mosquitoes that may carry the west Nile virus
- Ready to use aerosol for outdoor use
Cutter Skinsations Insect Repellent is everything you want in a bug spray! The 7 percent DEET formula repels mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses. Cutter Skinsations Insect Repellent has a clean, fresh scent, and never feels oily or greasy. Aloe and Vitamin E soften your skin while this repellent wards off pesky mosquitoes and other insects, including ticks, biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, chiggers and fleas. The pump spray features 360 degree action, so it sprays at any angle, even upside down!
- 7 percent DEET formula repels mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses
- Never feels oily or greasy, with a scent that is pleasant
- Also repels ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas, create a barrier against annoying bugs that can spoil the outdoors
- Contains aloe and vitamin E, softens skin while it repels
- Pump sprays at any angle and upside down
Plant-munching animals enjoy a gorgeous garden almost as much as we do but deer, rabbits, moles and other pests can destroy your hard work seemingly overnight. When 4-legged pests become a problem, Liquid Fence animal repellents send them packing using scent- and taste-deterrent formulas that wont harm animals or plants when used as directed. Liquid Fence Armadillo Repellent Concentrate Ready-to-Spray is long-lasting. Our repellent is formulated to coat grubs, insects, mole crickets, earthworms and small invertebrates, the main sources of food for armadillos. This creates a very undesirable meal, forcing these destructive nuisances to look elsewhere for food. This repellent is also non-gelling means non-clogging. This product will keep your hose-end or tank sprayer clog-free at temperatures as low as 33Â°F much lower than other armadillo repellents that will gel and clog at average well water temperature. When Liquid Fence Armadillo Repellent Concentrate is used as directed, it will not harm vegetation.
- Non-gelling and non-clogging formula
- Will not harm vegetation, when used as directed
- Stops digging in lawns, flower beds and garden areas
- Formulated to coat grubs, insects, mole crickets, earthworms and small invertebrates, the main sources of food for armadillos
- Not available in ID, IN, NM and PR
No matter where your pest problem rears its ugly head, Hot Shot insecticides are the answer to what's bugging you. Hot Shot Ant Killer Plus 4 kills Argentine, southern, field, Allegheny mound, Florida carpenter, black carpenter, cornfield, honey, pavement and nuisance ants. This unscented formula kills on contact and kills up to 4-months. The water based formula also leaves you with no oily residue and no mess. Hot Shot Ant Killer Plus 4 is for residential use only and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Read entire label before use. When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
- Kills on contact
- Kills up to 4-months
- Kills ants (excluding harvester, pharaoh and fire ants), roaches, crickets, brown dog ticks, spiders and other listed insects
- Leaves no mess