Insect & Pest Control
Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer With Egg Kill kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs by contact and also offers control of fleas and dust mites. This non-staining, no odor formula can be used for spot treatment of mattress tufts, folds, vent holes and seams. To use this product, spray intended use areas until damp, but do not saturate. Inspect the area and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present. This product is for indoor use only. Do not treat pets with this product. People and pets should not be allowed in treated areas until the spray has dried. Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan.
- Kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs, adult and pre-adult (larvae) fleas and dust mites
- Spot treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes, buttons, creases, indentations and seams â€“ do not use on pets
- This non-staining formula leaves no odor
- Spray intended use areas until damp, but do not saturate â€“ inspect the area and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present
- For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan â€” treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control
Bird spikes permanently stop pest birds from landing and roosting. Use spikes on window ledges, pipes, beams, signs, gutters, chimneys or anywhere pigeons or other birds roost. Supplied in 1 ft. sections, spikes are installed permanently to any surface with construction adhesive. Made from durable polycarbonate plastic, 10 lin. ft. per box in 1 ft. sections. Prevents roosting and landing, Permanent solution, Harmless to birds, Barely visible.
- Permanent bird control solution
- Commercial quality
- Affix to most surfaces
- Stops pigeons and other birds from roosting