Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Height (in.): 4.75 Product Height (in.): 11.25 Product Height (in.): 6.88 Product Height (in.): 9.94 Clear All Refinements
The Hot Shot Bedbug and Flea Foggers (3-Pack) help eliminate bedbugs, fleas, ticks and lice on contact and inhibit reinfestation for up to 7-months. The foggers contain Nylar to help prevent fleas from developing into the biting adult stage. Each 4 oz. fogger can treat up to 4,000 cu. ft.
- Helps eliminate bedbugs, fleas, ticks, lice and other insects on contact to help protect your home, family and pets
- Inhibits reinfestation for up to 7-months for effective long-term control
- Each 4 oz. can treats up to 4,000 cu. ft. to help rid your home of pests
- Contains nylar to help prevent fleas from developing into the biting adult stage
Bird spikes permanently stop pest birds from landing and roosting. Use spikes on window ledges, pipes, beams, signs, gutters, chimneys or anywhere pigeons or other birds roost. Supplied in 1 ft. sections, spikes are installed permanently to any surface with construction adhesive. Made from durable polycarbonate plastic, 10 lin. ft. per box in 1 ft. sections. Prevents roosting and landing, Permanent solution, Harmless to birds, Barely visible.
- Permanent bird control solution
- Commercial quality
- Affix to most surfaces
- Stops pigeons and other birds from roosting
Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns & Landscapes Concentrate Ready-to-Spray protects lawns, vegetables, fruit and nut trees, roses, flowers, trees and shrubs with a fast-acting formula that controls insects above and below ground. It controls more than 260 listed insects by contact, including grubs, ants as listed, fleas, deer ticks, Japanese beetles, European crane flies and other listed insects. This concentrate formula is designed to be mixed at the rates listed on the label and applied with a tank sprayer (sold separately). This 32 ounce concentrate covers up to 5,120 square feet of lawn. For best results, apply this formula early before insect populations are high. Wet leaves and branches to the dripping point. Try to spray the underside of leaves and penetrate dense foliage. Be sure to follow the important use limitations for the specific vegetable you are treating, including the intervals between treatments and the days to wait before harvest.
- Protects lawns, vegetables, fruit and nut trees, roses, flowers, trees and shrubs
- Kills 260+ insects by contact above and below ground â€“ kills grubs, ants as listed, fleas, deer ticks, Japanese beetles, European crane flies and other listed insects
- Non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness â€“ see product label for details
- Fast-acting formula
- Non-staining when used as directed
Spectracide Ant Shield Insect Killer Aerosol kills ants (excluding harvester, pharaoh and fire ants) on contact and protects for up to 16 weeks. Use indoors and outdoors to kill listed ants, carpenter ants, cockroaches, spiders, brown dog ticks, crickets, scorpions and other listed insects. When using indoors, contact as many insects as possible with the spray in addition to thoroughly treating all parts of the room where listed pests may hide. Pay special attention to cracks, dark corners, hidden surfaces under sinks, behind stoves and refrigerators, food storage areas and wherever listed pests are suspected. Treatment lasts up to 4 months. To kill listed ants, treat doors, around window frames, ant trails and other areas of entry. When using outdoors, thoroughly spray infested weeds or bushy, non-crop areas. To kill listed ants, thoroughly wet hills and runways.
- Kills ants (excluding harvester, pharaoh and fire ants) and carpenter ants on contact
- Protects up to 16 weeks on treated surfaces
- Contact as many insects as possible in addition to treating areas where pests may hide
- Also kills cockroaches, spiders, brown dog ticks, crickets, scorpions and other listed insects
- Easy to use aerosol